• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sephora Active Codes- Codes only thread - Codes, Coupons

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I noticed that the Ulta 20% coupon applied to more items than usual this time, including a couple items that were already on sale and some prestige beauty brand items. Yay;)

Also, if anyone is not planning on using their Sephora gift code, I'd greatly appreciate it!!

Apparently the $15/$20/$25 off $50 are double-dippable, at least when used online then at Sephora in JCP.

I got my boring necessities-order online, then ended up hitting the SiJCP when I was doing some other holiday shopping today. I was able to talk myself into the Too Faced Cocoa Contour kit on the premise that if the coupon wouldn't work, I just wouldn't get it, because $40 was too much. Well, it worked, so I ended up with that and a couple of sephora sheet masks for $26+ tax, lol
I placed my order online.  Then the next day I went to Sephora and the code showed up as not valid.  Did you do both on the same day?

I placed my order online.  Then the next day I went to Sephora and the code showed up as not valid.  Did you do both on the same day?
No, it was a couple of days later. Did you go to Sephora in JCP or the stand-alone? I think it only works in the SiJCP since it is a different code on the card for those and a lot of the other promos don't work there..

Last edited by a moderator:
Argh I just bought a roller ball at Sephora this week and now I got an email about 3x points on Fragrances. I don't suppose they'll honor the 3x points now will they?

Argh I just bought a roller ball at Sephora this week and now I got an email about 3x points on Fragrances. I don't suppose they'll honor the 3x points now will they?
Probably not, but it wouldn't hurt to try and contact them. I don't know if you are a VIB Rouge, but the Rouge Concierge is always pretty nice so maybe they would help you out!

That is a shame though, hopefully you can get some points!

I ended up ordering some roller balls after I saw the 3x email. Not that I need anymore fragrances though.

Screen Shot 2015-12-25 at 12.56.35 AM.png

SALE ON SALE LIVE NOW!

I got a sample of the primer and the foundation long time ago and they are really nice. I wanted to buy the full sizes (haven't yet and won't have time before my nobuy) so maybe not get them unless you want to be attempted :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> I can't believe that the primer is so good considering the simple ingredients in it. It just works somehow. 

I found a way to earn $5 gift cards for Sephora. Maybe everyone already knows about Bing rewards. It's like Swagbucks but slightly less time consuming. Up until recently I was using my rewards at Starbucks, but then I joined flash so Sephora is actually a good deal.  Now I wonder if Sephora is like Birchbox and won't let me use multiple codes. Does anyone know whether the Sephora website make a distinction between gift card codes and coupons? I was hoping to save up to buy something ridiculously expensive.

I think you can use both gift cards and a coupon code because the fields are two different things on their site. I know you can't use double coupons but for the payment type I think it's ok to use a gift card and a coupon along with it in the coupon code field. I just checked on their site and the gift card payment fields are separate from the coupon code field so I would assume you can use both.

My question was whether I could use multiple gift cards. I'm saving up bing rewards points but they only offer five dollar cards.  According to Sephora's website I can use up to three cards if I call their number. The website will only take one.  $15 would be the max for a phone order using bing rewards. There is probably a way to use their CS phone number to convert three small gift cards into one big one. Then I could keep doing this until I had enough to buy one expensive item. Or if their play box ever goes national this would be a way to get boxes for free. Right now I am not in their test market. 

My question was whether I could use multiple gift cards. I'm saving up bing rewards points but they only offer five dollar cards.  According to Sephora's website I can use up to three cards if I call their number. The website will only take one.  $15 would be the max for a phone order using bing rewards. There is probably a way to use their CS phone number to convert three small gift cards into one big one. Then I could keep doing this until I had enough to buy one expensive item. Or if their play box ever goes national this would be a way to get boxes for free. Right now I am not in their test market. 
I wonder if the limit is put in place exactly to prevent this kind of transaction.

I wonder if the limit is put in place exactly to prevent this kind of transaction.
 They allow you to use multiple giftcards if you call their hotline and you can do it in their stores.  It could be a design flaw or they just want to make sure a human being is involved. 

Latest posts

Back