• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sephora Active Codes- Codes only thread - Codes, Coupons

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't forget to check your mailboxes (and hopefully soon emails) about the upcoming sale. Rouges (and I believe VIBs) get 15% off starting the 8th (Rouges) and 9th (for VIBs). Then all Beauty Insiders get 10% off starting the 10th (but don't quote me on these, I haven't officially received my card in the mail, so these are just based off of what I have heard). You can use them multiple times, and I think these sale will last for around a week. A bonus is too you can use your discount on friends.

I got my coupon in the mail today but I'm on no buy I might have to break my no buy for this and get something little. I would love to have something from the Tom Ford collection but too expensive.

Rouges will get 15% off starting April 7th with code ROUGENOTE

VIBs will get 15% off starting April 8th with code VIBNOTE (exactly what my card says)

BIs will get 10% off starting on April 9th and ending April 12th, VIBs and Rouges will get until the 13th, code for BIs is BINOTE

sephora.JPGsephora2.jpgsephora3.jpgsephora4.jpgsephora5.jpg

Tarte in the sale section.

TARTE
Colored Clay CC Primer
$18.00

TARTE
Empower Flower Amazonian Clay Collectors Palette
$36.00

TARTE
Eye Solutions Colored Clay Eyeshadow Palette
 $24.00

TARTE
Lipsurgence Skintuitive Lip Gloss
$10.00

TARTE
LipSurgence™ Lip Gloss
 $10.00

TARTE
LipSurgence™ Skintuitive Lip Tint
 $12.00

TARTE
LipSurgence™ Lip Tint

$12.00

TARTE
LipSurgence™ Matte Lip Tint

$12.00

Last edited by a moderator:
I already have a ton of makeup so I'am not really trying to buy anything or have anything I wanna buy other than bitterlace when she restocks her stuff I dont plan on buying makeup other than that but I was on sephora just looking at stuff for fun and with 500 rewards points you can get this beauty from NARS

I imagine this one will sell out quickly.

s1817329-main-hero.jpg

Last edited:
Back