September 2015 Allure Beauty Box Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a huge fan of this box. Though the tangle teezer is somewhat different in shape than the one i got in the qvc box, i can always use another so i don't have to keep taking my other one out of my bag. I'll use everything, so that's always a win in itself. Not sure how I feel about the tiny expensive serum. I guess we'll find out in a few days if it's actually worth that much money (preliminary guess--I highly doubt it)

I sat this one out, but it looks like a pretty good box.  I already have a Tangle Teezer, but otherwise I would have given in and resubscribed!

My payment was taken but no shipping notification or anything. I cry.
Same here, my beauty bar account says "Shipping Soon!" via FedEx Ground (uh ok?)

And my expected Delivery date is today. So confused!

ETA: I go check my email and lo and behold I have my shipping email. FINALLY!

Last edited by a moderator:
Same here, my beauty bar account says "Shipping Soon!" via FedEx Ground (uh ok?)

And my expected Delivery date is today. So confused!

ETA: I go check my email and lo and behold I have my shipping email. FINALLY!
Mine has been en route for 10 days already. I think it will be October by the time it arrives...

I finally got my box yesterday and I love it.  My little girl stole that brush after she got out of the shower and was in heaven.  I finally don't have to listen to her freaking out about being unable to brush her hair while it's wet.

Does anyone know if this new box is like the Beauty Bar version where you have to be subscribed by the 5th of each month to get in on that month's box?  I would like to order another box and based on the comments above, I think asking all of you will net me better success than calling their customer service and asking anyone there.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was so happy to get the tangle teezer too for our daughter. Her hair gets so bad and getting her to brush it out is so hard. I think overall this was a great box this month. I'm looking forward to trying the Pixi toner.

Back