Skin Problems Chart (repost)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow I really found that informative cuz am one of those who think my skin is combination and I have learned lately that I have normal skin
frown.gif

Thanks so much Reija

Thank you for posting all of this information! It really clears up a lot of questions I've had.

~Amanda

Thank you for posting that. Will have to save it for future reference.

There's a new procedure call skin needling for scars.I've tried it and the outcome was very impressive.If you want to know more about this procedure please e-mail me at [email protected]. I will be more than happy to answer your questions.Thanks.Eyesis.
med.gif
angel.gif
marchmellow.gif
yess.gif
yess.gif
7dh.gif

i would really like to see this but i don't have enough posts...but i am optimistic.

Speaking of skin problems, i came across this makeup TestTube, by the way i have seen different make up kits, but this one really caught my attention. This product had everything i needed for my skin. It was worth checking it out. I found this sampling TestTube in New Beauty Magazine, which i my favority magazine. One of the products that i thought was amazing in the tube was Babor HSR Lifting Cream (made me feel 10 years younger ), the cream made my skin looking firmer and fresher. You must give it a shot, and try it out. I wouldn’t be posting this message if it wasn’t true.

Back