Quantcast

So I'm New : )

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
So I'm new here and decided to do as the pop-up says and say Hi to you all! Just trying to get a feel for the general enviornment here.

Reaction score
Hey Shiso!! Glad you popped on over!!
You'll have a ball here. This is one of the best makeup boards ever! And I'm not just saying that 'cuz I'm a mod either!!
Chat a while and enjoy yourself. If you need anything or have any questions, PM any of the mods and we're happy to help!

Originally Posted by shiso So I'm new here and decided to do as the pop-up says and say Hi to you all! Just trying to get a feel for the general enviornment here.

Reaction score
& Welcome to MuT shiso! Glad you decided to join & know you'll enjoy yourself here. I'm looking forward to your posts.

Reaction score
Welcome Shiso! I'm sure you'll find it fun and cozy in here.

Reaction score
HI & welcome to MUT. I look forward to getting to know you and make sure you post often. Like Tracy mentioned, if you ever need any help or have a question, please feel free to PM us.

Reaction score
Welcome to MuT Shiso! I'm Janelle (from NY) nice to meet you! Feel right at home here, and if you need help - we're a post away! Enjoy!

Reaction score
Welcome to MuT, Shiso! I look forward to chatting with you!

Geek2

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Hi! Welcome to MakeupTalk! We are all friendly here and everybody is welcomed. Please feel free to post.

Reaction score
Wow everyone seems so nice and friendly! I'm sure I'll have a blast.

Reaction score
i just joined not long ago myself and this is a great board!!

Reaction score
Welcome to MakeupTalk!

Originally Posted by shiso

So I'm new here and decided to do as the pop-up says and say Hi to you all! Just trying to get a feel for the general enviornment here.

Reaction score
Welcome, I'm Karen from NY ...the MODs are wonderful, you'll enjoy the site - chock full of info.....

Reaction score
Welcome to MuT
you will love it here.

Originally Posted by shiso So I'm new here and decided to do as the pop-up says and say Hi to you all! Just trying to get a feel for the general enviornment here.

Reaction score
Welcome to MakeupTalk!

Originally Posted by shiso

Jen

Reaction score
Welcome, Shiso! I'm Jen from Texas. This is a great place! Looking forward to your posts.

Reaction score
Hiya Shiso, just popping in to say YO & welcome to my home from home!! If you need anything just SHOUT and one of the mods will come to your rescue

Reaction score
Hi Shiso and welcome! I am Jonna from Hawaii. I know you will totally enjoy and love this site!

Latest posts