Soo addicting

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok im gonna try to get back into the game again tonight. I might have to come back and cheat and look at your answers....hehehe....sorry but this game leaves me feeling dumb struck.

P.S. Im feeliong a little better ladies, thanks for the well wishes. You all are really sweet!!!

Im so close yet so far! I have 5 matrices left to unlock with some matrices still missing words. Q_Q

I just started working on this. I have soo much reading to do, but I would rather do this! lol

What's the one above Red Sox?

I know. I've been reading about the Red Sox, and trying random stuff, and I can't come up with it. Do you have what branches off from mafia in the square beside religion?

good one!! thats because they traded in babe ruth and hadnt been on the world series for like 80 yrs til a couple of years ago.

for magicians i have david blaine, david copperfield, harry houdini, penn & teller, las vegas.

Thanks Emily!!

I'm still working on it. If I get some more answers I'll post them!

Thank you so much!!

Ahhh..see I am not a baseball fan at ALL!! But glad I have that one now!

In the magicians box there is also levitation, rodeo clowns, clowns and straitjacket.

On the magician one:

The one that connects Penn & Teller to Las Vegas is Desert Bus

Latest posts

Back