(SPOILERS!) Secret Santa FOR NAILS 2013 Presents Revealed!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by wrkreads /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Really!? My first thermal. I'm so trying that first then.
I remembered you mentioning you wanted to try one in the indie forum!

@DonnaD I got your gloves! Thank you, they're sooo beautiful. You must really be Santa, how did you know I love red gloves the most? And they're so warm! I have really poor circulation, but these actually warm my hands and let me use my fingers ;AA; A++ perfection

aahhhh I will take a picture later, but my internet is sooo bad right now

Just posted this in the discussion thread, but thought it should be in here too!:

And with these last few reveals, I can now declare that the Secret Santa For Nails 2013 was an ABSOLUTE SUCCESS!  All official presents are accounted for, and I hear there are still some Ninja Santa gifts going out!  I can't say enough amazing things about all of you.  What a wonderful group!  I really look forward to doing this again next year, and I encourage you to join the Pen Pal or Traveling Journal threads if you want the magic to continue!  

And without further ado, here is the list of matchups!  The column on the left is the Santa, and the column on the right is the corresponding Santee.

Christa W wrkreads  luckyme502 utgal2004 trekkersangel tulosai utgal2004 trekkersangel Animezing thebeverley3 peridotcricket tgooberbutt jennm149 STLSportsgirl13 DonnaD StickyLips Momma4 slbd QueenJane secrethoarder Pollysmom Sakura83 Lily V QueenJane tgooberbutt puppymomofthree alterkate Pollysmom Donna529 peridotcricket wrkreads meaganola tulosai nikkimouse STLSportsgirl13 nicepenguins kawaiimeows Momma4 secrethoarder NittanyLionGrrl jaylee78 makeitupasigo lemony007 magicalmom Alexia561 LyndaV makeitupasigo luckyme502 thebeverley3 Lolo22 slbd Lily V meaganola lemony007 latinafeminista Kyuu jac13 latinafeminista LyndaV kawaiimeows Lolo22 jennm149  StickyLips jaylee78 AmandaWarwick jac13 DragonChick FrostKitty FrostKitty FireNRice Sakura83 DragonChick Kyuu DonnaD FireNRice Donna529 puppymomofthree Christa W nicepenguins chelsealady chelsealady bluelion nikkimouse Animezing NittanyLionGRRL AmandaWarwick magicalmom alterkate bluelion Alexia561  

Posting my thank you manis for [@]thebeverley3[/@] :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm having so much fun with everything! Thanks again!! This was a great experience!

@DonnaD's gloves for me!!

Accidentally super christmasy because I felt like painting my nails BL jack the lad after Christmas, and aaah they're so pretty with the gloves. (ignore the tipewear. I was using Julep's Freedom TC which always gives me tipwear after like 12 hours >__>)

sooooo beautiful, thank you. Genuinely, red gloves are my favourite! They're always my first pick when I buy new gloves (which I do like twice a winter because I lose so many of them u____U) these will be cherished and not lost because i'm going to also wear them inside when I code. I have such poor circulation my life is full of tears becaues I'm always cold and these are a boon to me actually needing to use my fingers and be on the computer

Quote: Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just wanted to post a few "thank you" manis. (Is that a thing? I'm making it a thing). The first one I'm wearing right now, on most nails I have LA Colors' Sparkling Diamonds over NARS' Disco Inferno (from my Nail Santa @lemony007 ) and on my accent nail I have Enchanted Polish's Daydream Surprise over Nails Inc's St James Park (from Ninja Santa @Donna529 ) and I can't stop staring at my nails!!! Thank you ladies!

And the second manicure is WnW by Fergie's Tonight's Gonna Be A Good Night over Butter London's Wallis. Both polishes from lemony007!

And I dream up new manis every day!
hugss.gif
 Those are gorgeous!

@DonnaD 's gloves for me!! Accidentally super christmasy because I felt like painting my nails BL jack the lad after Christmas, and aaah they're so pretty with the gloves. (ignore the tipewear. I was using Julep's Freedom TC which always gives me tipwear after like 12 hours >__>) sooooo beautiful, thank you. Genuinely, red gloves are my favourite! They're always my first pick when I buy new gloves (which I do like twice a winter because I lose so many of them u____U) these will be cherished and not lost because i'm going to also wear them inside when I code. I have such poor circulation my life is full of tears becaues I'm always cold and these are a boon to me actually needing to use my fingers and be on the computer
Those are beautiful gloves in a perfect shade of red & your nails are so pretty!

I posted in the Nails You're Wearing thread, but wanted to post a thank you mani here too:

This is Beach Party by Novel Nail Polish - part of my gift from @Christa W. My first thermal! Index and middle are warm and my ring and pinkie are cold.

Quote: Originally Posted by tulosai /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Quote: Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Great gifts! Cant wait to see day 4!
Thanks all
icon_redface.gif
 you are awesome!! I can't wait to start seeing other people's gifts too!

For day 4 I got a Julep base coat and quick dry topcoat! The timing of the base coat is very good- I am almost out of my go-to base coat- and the timing of the top coat is actually good too- I recently got a Seche vite to replace another top coat, but honestly, it dries tooooo fast for me- I don't know how you ladies get it done.  So I am super super pumped to try these!!! Thanks again Santa
claps.gif

Nice!  I am so far behind on these post have to catch up see what everyone got.

Omg!! I got ninja santa-ed by my own Santa! A mysterious box showed up and for once I was not expecting any packages lol. Inside was this!!!!!
A beautiful card and gasp!!!!! Illamasque Speckle from [@]jennm149[/@]!!!! I've had naked nails for a few days because nothing was calling out to me and as soon as I opened this it was on my nails in less than 30 minutes! Purple is my favorite color and I have wanted a speckle polish forever. What a cool surprise!! I can't stop staring at my nails :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> thank you so much Jenn, what a sweet and generous surprise!! No flash:
Flash:

Quote: Originally Posted by NittanyLionGRRL /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I opened one gift tonight...

My first Essie polish in my collection! In The Cabana, from the 2013 Resort Collection.

Wow! LOVE it. The funniest thing is that I actually have had the mini set sitting in my Amazon cart for a few weeks. I had been looking at Essie colors, because I live pastel shades. This is such a pretty color.

I agree with your card... We have very similar tastes! Wow. Excited for the rest, but I think I am going to save for now.
smile.gif

Cute blue!

Quote:Originally Posted by NittanyLionGRRL /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I should be getting ready for work, but I had to open another this morning...

In The Mood - Ditsy - Hot Pink to Light Pink Thermal ...

WOW! SOOO excited. I had never heard of that brand. And, I really wanted Thermals!!!

Thank you!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Thats a pretty color!

Quote:Originally Posted by NittanyLionGRRL /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I should be getting ready for work, but I had to open another this morning...

In The Mood - Ditsy - Hot Pink to Light Pink Thermal ...

WOW! SOOO excited. I had never heard of that brand. And, I really wanted Thermals!!!

Thank you!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Thats a pretty color!

Quote: Originally Posted by luckyme502 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This is Julep's Zelda which is one of the polishes my secret Santa have me.
Oooh! That is so pretty! I'm so glad you like it
smile.gif

not only did i have an amazing secret santa but i also had an amazing santee.  today in the mail I got a thank you / birthday present from my santee @Animezing    she is so amazing it is alrealy in her name!!!!

here was the thank you part of my package

2 DL polishes a super cute guess bag a nails inc polish and a really pretty lip gloss!!!!!

and here was my birthday gift!!!!

A naked 3 palette!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I've been jonesing lusting craving  wanting this palette since i saw it.  I love the other 2 naked palette but they just were not my colors. this one is pink!!!!!! my first naked palette!!! I love it so much.
thank you thank you thank you so much @Animezing for being a wonderful santee and an awesome new friend these gifts are more then i could ever ask for!!!! 

I am officially done with the mittens the last few of you asked for.  I have to get them in the mail sometime this week.  I'm posting this in the pen pal thread too...I don't know if all my people are over there.

Quote: Originally Posted by DonnaD /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I am officially done with the mittens the last few of you asked for.  I have to get them in the mail sometime this week.  I'm posting this in the pen pal thread too...I don't know if all my people are over there.

Every time I see pictures of your awesome gloves I think I need to teach myself to crochet (I can knit but never tried crocheting) just to see if I can pull them off. They look so warm and cozy.

Back