Target Beauty Box - September 2015

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On one hand, I'm glad it's a curly hair driven box because I won't feel the need to get it. On the other hand I really hope there's another option. Because I'm a beauty product junkie

I just saw the following at NouveauCheap blog, so thanks to her :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

target%2Bseptember%2B2015%2Bbeauty%2Bbox.jpg

image credit: @bramblewoodfashion for Nouveau Cheap
Contents of the Target September 2015 Beauty Box

The September Target Beauty Box will go live on the Target site HERE on 9/8 (this Tuesday), and it will retail for $7 with free shipping. The contents are listed above. I do not know the exact time but, based on previous Target Beauty Boxes, I'm guessing it will be around 8AM Eastern (although certainly check before then, just in case it goes live earlier!). These boxes usually sell out by the afternoon of the day they go live, so set your reminders NOW if you're interested in this one.

Last edited by a moderator:
These are the exact same items @ posted before.

I think I will pass this time. As a person with fine-straight hair, the only two items I can use are Colgate and Aquaphor, but their total value is much less than the box price.

Yep, just snagged one. I, too, have a ton of haircare, but so little of it is actually for curly hair, so this box is probably stuff I will use and like, vs. the ton of stuff for straight hair that just makes mine limp or frizzy I have from my other boxes.

wow - that box sold out FAST.   They do need to make this a monthly sub.  Seriously, this is getting bad, when the box goes on sale at 8am and is sold out by 9:30 am EST.  West Coasters don't have a chance

I just got one too, so they are not sold out....although their site was acting wonky when I purchased it.It was in my cart then it wasn't and I had to add it back, strange.

I have curly hair and figured these items would be good to add to my travel bag. Have an upcoming trip to the beach so these will come at the perfect time. 

ah, then their website is acting up....  that is good to know it is still available as I was a bit shocked to see that I couldn't add it to my cart this am.

I am getting it, not for me, but I think my mom might like a product or two in there.

I picked one up too but I don't have curly hair, I'll use half of the items, and probably swap half. $5 is really a deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back