Quantcast

Target Beauty Box

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I've been stalking the Target page, and this morning new items were listed, so I am gonna guess that this will be a Black Friday release for November..
Looking at the items, I wonder if it will be two small boxes, a mens' and a womens'..

MET

Reaction score
artemiss, on 25 Nov 2015 - 07:56 AM, said:artemiss, on 25 Nov 2015 - 07:56 AM, said:
I've been stalking the Target page, and this morning new items were listed, so I am gonna guess that this will be a Black Friday release for November..

Looking at the items, I wonder if it will be two small boxes, a mens' and a womens'..
Me too - hopefully Target has seen an increase in activity and gets the hint :D /emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" /> .   I would bet one of each again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score

It seems like there will be mens' and womens' =)

Reaction score
Still not here :( /emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Reaction score
I notice a new box comes out after the coupon from from the last box expires, I think the coupon from the current/last box expires on 11/29. So I think a new box will be for sale on cyber Monday
Thanks for the tip ;) /emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Reaction score
Yay!  I got one!  I have missed out on these the last few times they had them.  Thanks for posting they were available!

Reaction score
I got mine!!! I was just coming over here to post this :) /emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I cannot believe we got the scoop before MSA - hahaa

Reaction score
Yay!

I couldn't get the shine code to work but I used my $3 coupon from my last box and saved $3 (plus ebates)!

Reaction score
Got one of each this time for stocking stuffers, yay and thank you ladies!

MET

Reaction score
So happy I checked here before heading out for the day - got my 2 :D /emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />    I can't believe that they went live in the middle of the night.

Reaction score
Target boxes are finally here:

* Target® His Holiday Beauty Box ($25 Value) for $5
Target® Her Holiday Beauty Box ($50 Value) for $10

Don't forget to use the promo code "SHINE" to get 10% off and Ebates to get 2% cash back ;) /emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I forgot the promo code, but my new thing is buying giftcards thru gyft+ebates then paying with those at checkout, (also using ebates for the store) putting it all on the creditcard with cashback, lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I'm so torn on this box! The Pacifica is not good quality, and as much as I like Star Wars, the CG lipsticks are just not great (I have a few of them). I have also tried the Maybelline mascara and didn't like it so I have to decide if the box is worth it for the rest of the items!