The best mascaras...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[

I'm looking for a new one..this sound snice! I'll check itout! Thanks everyone!

quote=Kee]Of the brands I've tried, my Quo Macara Duo is the best for me.

It has the awesome mascara on one end that literally seperates every. single. lash. just like you see on commercials! And it doesn't clump even after 4-5 coats! And on the other end it has a waterproof seal.

Because waterproof mascaras destroy my eyelashes if I use 'em too often, I like the convenience of having this waterproof option in a mascara. Better than having to buy 2 mascaras!

$17 is more that I would usually pay for a single mascara but considering the quality of the product, it was definitely worth it.

Drugstore: loreal lash architect- i like the dramatic look and this offers this, it says it has a 'false lash effect' so i guess that's why i like it. I tried loreal double extension mascara recently but don't find it so dramatic

Department store : no experience, i don't buy expensive mascaras

My current favorites

Department store: Lancome's Definicils

Drugstore: Cover Girl's Lashexact (after reading about it on here) and L'Oreal's Voluminous

Drugstore: Max Factor~Lash Perfection and Maybelline Lash Discover

Department Store: I've only tried Lancome Definicils High Definition and I like it

Originally Posted by melzie_fire What is your favorite
1. drugstore

2. department store

mascara?

And for the department store mascara, is it really *that* great that it justifies the price?

1. L'Orea HIP MAscara2. Christian Dior Diorshow mascara

And i like the cheap HIP mascara a lot better than the expensive diorshow one!!

1. drugstore - I really like Lash Perfection by Max factor atm, and also Maybelline Lash Discovery

2. department store - Estee Lauder Lash XL, DiorShow

The only department store brand I've used for mascara is Lancome and that's only because my fiance's aunt works there and she's given me free samples - and I hated it. I love my Cover Girl Fabulash mascara. It leaves no clumps and it separates all my lashes and makes them really long and pretty.

I just bought Diorshow and it seemed really dry. I've been using LOreal Voluminous, but read so much about Diorshow. I have very short blonde lashes and am wondering if maybe I just got a bad one? I had to put three coats on just to get it to show up.

Lol no matter what site I am on, the mascara thread is always super-long.

My favs-

drugstore: Max-Factor 2000 calorie/ Loreal Voluminous

pricey: Definicils, Diorshow, Fresh Mascara (<--that one is my HG)

2. My favorite high end mascara is, hands down, YSL Faux Cils. It is definitely worth the $$$. And, if you apply it over Shiseido's Makeup Mascara Base, the results are stunning!

Maybelline Full & Soft. I had tried Rimmel Lash Extender but it didn't do anything for my lashes.

recntly i tryed loreals shocking volume in water proof, and its a disaster. it clumps up and flacks. for $30.00 i think you should get a lot beter then that.

I am in love with Mary Kay ultimate mascara and Prescriptives false eyelashes and Lash envy mascara. These are by far the best ones for volumizing and extending my lashes without clumps. I already have long lashes and prefer my mascaras to Not be so wet- I prefer for the formula to be a teensy bit on the dry side if that makes sense. So that is what works for me!

Drugstore..don't know haven't bought one in years

Department store: Chanel extreme cils..love it both in the waterproof as non-waterproof version

Latest posts

Back