The best mascaras...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Drug store Brand: Max factor and covergirl

Dept store Brand: Boujois and smash box focal point

Drugstore: Cover Girl Lash Exact

Department Store: Diorshow. And yes, it's totally worth the price. When I use it people are amazed that those are my lashes and not falsies. It's not for every day, though.

I don't know about drugstore mascaras from USA, since i used to wear a avon mascara before it ran out, but:

Dept Store Mascara - Estee Lauder Magnascopic

That mascara is awesome, gives volume and length with just one coat. My sis received it as a GWP with her perfume (she bought Pleasures Intense) last summer

Another rave for Loreal Voluminous.

I could never get Dior Show to work- the brush is huge and was always very very difficult to get outer and inner lashes.

My favorite drugstore mascara is by Almay but I don't know exactly what it's called.

My favorite department store mascara is Estee Lauder Magnascopic hands down.

hey girls, I just wore Clinique High Impact for the first time today and my lashes are still beautiful like I just put it on for 14 hours now. This is replacing my Full N Soft as fave mascara

Rimmel Extra Super Lash No flaking or Clumping

Made my lashes thicker
schleich.gif

i feel so naked without mascara !

for a funny look i use sephora babiii mascara in pink, but i also use Urban Decay Lingerie and Galoshes in summer or when i do sport ( i've tried it at the swimming pool and it stays ! yay ). i can't live without them.

i'm not a big fan of agnès b like i used to be, but Cil Festival in black is good, but not waterproof as it's supposed to (dust in the lenses+cil festival =smokey eye effect ewww).

I bought some Maybelline Great Lash because I heard it was supposed to be good (plus it was on sale
sleepyhead.gif
) but I don't really care for it. It doesn't seem that great and it takes a long time to dry. I bought some MAC Zoom because people on here said they liked it and I'm trying that next.

1. drugstore:MF 2000 Calorie

2. department store: Christian Dior DiorShow Mascara

Is it really *that* great that it justifies the price?Yup it is

My favorite mascara hands down is NYC curling mascara. It makes my lashes look really full and extra curly.

Okay...now I'm confused.
kopfkratz.gif
Should I try L'Oreal HIP or L'Oreal Voluminous next?? They both seem to be getting alot of kudos. For next Department store I guess it'll be Dior Show, but man, it's expensive.

Max Factor 2000 Calorie.. Lengthens and volumize wihthout smudging! It's the best i've ever tried.

Drugstore: I believe it's called 2000 lashes, or 2000 calorie lashes?

I find that it seems to stay "fresh" longer than other mascaras.

Department: I swear by Prescriptives "Beyond Long" mascara.

What's so great about this stuff is that no matter how much of a rush you're in, with the brush design it's almost impossible to smudge or poke yourself in the eye.
laughing.gif

Latest posts

Back