Theme Suggestions (Updated 2011)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by DragonGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yeah I miss these challenges... What happened?

Wish I knew! I'll take the responsibility of them if need be, lol. I'm bored and want a challenge!

*chants*

Challenge, Challenge, CHALLENGE.

icon_smile.gif

Yeah I miss these challenges... What happened?
I'm guessing they died mostly because no one was participating. I don't know that many people really notice this section. I have some time off, so I want an outside excuse to mess around! Besides, it's long time to change out my profile pic!

Quote: Originally Posted by mermuse /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm guessing they died mostly because no one was participating. I don't know that many people really notice this section. I have some time off, so I want an outside excuse to mess around! Besides, it's long time to change out my profile pic!

We should just start it up again. Y'know, cause we're so badass.

Quote: Originally Posted by slinka /img/forum/go_quote.gif

We should just start it up again. Y'know, cause we're so badass.

I would be fine with starting up up themes without need for voting even.  That way if someone wants to do old challenges, they can.  The question is where?

The upside of the structured voting means there aren't a bunch of people posting ideas with only a few people doing them, so I'm not sure how that would work out.

Wish I knew! I'll take the responsibility of them if need be, lol. I'm bored and want a challenge!
LETS DO THIS.

I only joined makeup talk for the challenges! how fun

We should do a Marilyn manson one, since...I totes just did it for fun =p

That's actually a pretty cool theme! I am not sure they're still holding these challenges anymore though 
unsure.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Johnnie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That's actually a pretty cool theme! I am not sure they're still holding these challenges anymore though 
unsure.gif

We haven't been doing contest-type ones, but we have had a few challenges posted! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Just for fun.

Just from the little I've seen, you have a lot of really cool and fun looks that are similar to my interests! So, I'd just love seeing any challenge you run/take part in!

Quote:Originally Posted by slinka /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by BeMyBait /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just from the little I've seen, you have a lot of really cool and fun looks that are similar to my interests! So, I'd just love seeing any challenge you run/take part in!

Aw, thanks toots!

I suggest "Lorde"

MAC has just released a very simple and beautiful face chart for this artist. Also, she has a beautiful eye make up in her video "Royals". What do you think?

Back