• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Ulta: Codes, Deals, Sales, and Discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you ladies for all the details on how to apply two coupons to your cart!!!! This is why I love MUT. I was bad though, I probably spent more than I would have with just 20% off, haha. I got the Lorac Pro Palette, hydraluron serum, Karuna sheet masks, Bliss clay masks, two Tree Hut scrubs, and an Alterna conditioner. I really considered getting an expensive curling iron like the T3 set, but I just couldn't do it. Thanks again everyone!

Thank you ladies for all the details on how to apply two coupons to your cart!!!! This is why I love MUT. I was bad though, I probably spent more than I would have with just 20% off, haha. I got the Lorac Pro Palette, hydraluron serum, Karuna sheet masks, Bliss clay masks, two Tree Hut scrubs, and an Alterna conditioner. I really considered getting an expensive curling iron like the T3 set, but I just couldn't do it. Thanks again everyone!
I wanted that curling iron set, too! With the coupons plus sale it was soo cheap, but I just couldn't do it..I've already overspent what I should have with a couple box subs for the year :blush:   (the excuse being I won't have to buy as much new stuff, ha!)

Ditto, here are two for 20% off, one time use, good today only. Please post if you use it and I'll strike it out.

ONLINE CODE 30UVZ7SAQTX

ONLINE CODE 30UVZ35SFUJ

Does anyone know at what time the coupons expire?  I'm on PST and not sure if they end at midnight EST.  Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, I had never stacked coupons before today. (I didn't know how)

I also didn't know that I could reuse a code, once my first order had shipped.

I got the error message but was able to get my order through after switching apps, and clearing my history on my phone. That. Was. Awesome.

Come to me, super discounted Butter London, Deborah Lippman, Urban Decay, & Tarte pretties!

I really am starting to hate ulta. They have great promos which is why i used them so much more last year but now checking out as a guest doesn't even work anymore. I attempted to use cards I haven't used in ages and my orders still won't go through. Never had this problem with a merchant before. I've spoken to cs about it. They are useless. I've been told if you spend too much you get flagged as a reseller....geee so if you are a great customer and spend thousands, are platinum and constantly gets emails to buy yet their "system" won't let me. Very frustrating. Makes no sense to me. The worst part is I keep getting emails from them stating....still want these pretties in your bag????...... yes I do however you won't let me buy them. If anyone has had any luck plmk. Thanks

I really am starting to hate ulta. They have great promos which is why i used them so much more last year but now checking out as a guest doesn't even work anymore. I attempted to use cards I haven't used in ages and my orders still won't go through. Never had this problem with a merchant before. I've spoken to cs about it. They are useless. I've been told if you spend too much you get flagged as a reseller....geee so if you are a great customer and spend thousands, are platinum and constantly gets emails to buy yet their "system" won't let me. Very frustrating. Makes no sense to me. The worst part is I keep getting emails from them stating....still want these pretties in your bag????...... yes I do however you won't let me buy them. If anyone has had any luck plmk. Thanks
I am so pissed off at Ulta right now, I couldn't check out either and had an $800 order yesterday!  I am STILL so mad I can't even read the posts of the lucky ladies who were able to buy!  And that curling iron, the one on sale??  Chi - with three wands that inter-change....THAT SHOULD BE MIIIIIIIINE right now!  I know I'm whining...but damnit Ulta!!!  UGH!

Theres a ton of Deborah Lippmann polishes on sale at Ulta, also 2x and 3x (for platium) points on any purchase
Woo hoo bonus points! Color service with the 3X points on Saturday. I love that the bonus point days usually match up when I have an appointment in the salon scheduled.

@

I feel your pain.  I tried alllll day yesterday to get my order to go through.  Wasn't happening.  I went back today since they have a couple of 20% off codes with all the restrictions.  So, I stacked those coupons for some boring, everyday items (non-prestige, of course) and my order went through fine.  Plus the 3x points.  I just figure that we win some and lose some in the coupon stacking game.   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Though there were a few "prestige"  items that I wanted to get with the good coupons yesterday.

Also, you mentioned wanting a Tria.  I bought one and have done a few of treatments on my face and I really do think that it's working.  As in, I've pulled at a few hairs that start growing back and they pretty much just come right out - no yanking.   But, when they say no pain - don't believe it.  There is definitely a sting when it zaps darker hair.   I just can't bring myself to do most of my upper lip even on setting 2 yet. 

Hi,

I am having this problem currently. Did you ever get a fix because CS is the worst. Apparently I too look “suspicious” and have been flagged from buying online. Problem is I didn’t know this at first so I used another email to open an account and start over with no luck. Then I had my daughter open her own account and when she went to pay with my cc her acct got flagged and then I tried using my friends account but that also got flagged...I believe all because I was trying to pay with MY cc so they wouldn’t have to pay for my stuff. So now they no longer can buy online for their products bc of me. And idk how to fix it.

I’ve called cs, sent multiple emails and have even emailed the CEO of the company. Apparently the CEO just forwarded my email and I got the same response as I’ve been getting from previous times. This makes me NOT want to shop at Ulta anymore. But when their sales come they are just too good!! Ughhhh!! Idk what to do!

quite possibly you've been flagged. This has happened to me periodically. The only thing that has worked when those errors come up is either using a debit card or checking out as a guest and inputting all your information over again and also using a debit card. For some reason if you spend too much Ulta flags you as risky or something which is kind of crazy because I'm trying to give them more money and they won't take it so your best bet is to check out as a guest with a completely new email. just set up a dummy email and try it that way its work for me in the past.
Did you get this resolved? I have been flagged from online orders and now daughter and friend have been too because I tried to pay with my cc. Idk what to do anymore.

Has anyone had a problem ordering on Ulta? I have been trying all day to pay with a CC or even paypal and nothing goes through. I want to use the special bonus points that is today only and emailing them takes forever so that's out. If anyone has a trick to get it to work let me know!
Did you ever get it fixed?

Back