• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Ulta: Codes, Deals, Sales, and Discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yay, we're back! 

I posted this on the Enablers thread but I thought I'd mention it here too - if you need to add a little something to your ULTA order to get to free shipping, their own house brand stuff is on sale right now and some of it is actually decent! I picked up a few things to try yesterday, and I like the color coat cream eyeshadow (similar to Maybelline Color Tattoo), the brilliant color eyeshadow (similar to L'Oreal Infallible), and the gel eyeliner pencils (similar to UD 24/7). All $4 right now! And don't forget the $3.50 off $10 coupon!

I also like their gel liners!! Luckily I have an awesome Ulta really close to me so I usually don't have to worry about online/shipping. I do occasionally spring for something online if there are several good GWP or Beauty Breaks at the same time...at that point I like to buy the Skyn Iceland skin hangover set. Love that stuff! 

I was in my Ulta (Cedar Rapids Iowa) today and noticed they had a few of the Tarte Be Mattenificent palettes in stock, but on kind of a random shelf across from the other Tarte stuff. They moved a bunch of stuff around and discontinued the Cargo and POP Beauty. I know they didn't have any of the palettes out last month when I was looking for it, so if anyone else was still wanting that palette it might be worth calling/checking with your Ulta to see if they also received/unearthed more when reorganizing.

Darn it Ulta, I was all set to buy a sugar scrub yesterday, but you were out of EVERY scent but Mango and Coconut Lime!

I want Brazil Nut or Hawaiian Kukui. Please restock. Love, the neurotic lady who smelled the entire Tree Hut line at your store yesterday.

I have a question - has anyone ever returned something that came with a GWP? I ordered the Naked Basics palette, but today when I was looking around in the store it seemed so boring, I feel like there's a lot better things I can do with $28! So I kind of want to return it when it gets here, but I don't want to return the GWPs (the 16 piece beauty bag and the hair product from yesterday's beauty break, I didn't get the UD specific GWP). I'm happy if they just give me store credit, but I don't want it to be a big ordeal....what do you think?
Yes, I returned one of the items I purchased online a couple of months ago that came with a free 10 piece sampler and I had to return both items (which I knew was going to happen)

Darn it Ulta, I was all set to buy a sugar scrub yesterday, but you were out of EVERY scent but Mango and Coconut Lime!

I want Brazil Nut or Hawaiian Kukui. Please restock. Love, the neurotic lady who smelled the entire Tree Hut line at your store yesterday.
I have this in the Pomegranate Acai that I bought online on a whim....it smells wonderful, and its gentle enough to use every day.  Love. I have KP on my arms and I wanted something to buff down the bumps without sulfates that are found in most soap products.

I haven't smelled the other flavors yet but I definitely want to get more!! I may have to go be the next neurotic lady smelling the entire line.

I got an email today with a code for 5x points on that new Bare Skin by Bareminerals foundation and brush. 

Unfortunately I don't think I can share it because it says it's personalized to my account. I'm not sure if its because I'm platinum or what...just a heads up!! 

OH MY GOSH Hawaiian Kukui is my favorite scent - EVER. I think I own everything they make in that scent. If you get desperate they also carry the line at Target and Meijer! I know you were probably using a coupon/buying on sale but sometimes I get aggravated when I can't find what I want so I just look elsewhere! I LOVE Tree Hut products!

I got an email over the weekend that it was 2x points or 3x points (platinum) from 5/4 until 5/10.  It was an offer that had to be activated before the 2x/3x points counted.  I activated mine but haven't bought anything yet and I'm not sure yet if I will, but its nice to have the option if I'm feeling spendy in the next few days...I'm thinking about popping in after work today just to look around.  Anyone else get this offer? If not in your email check your UltaMate rewards account, then under the heading My Rewards click on My Bonus Offers.  Not sure why some people get one offer and some people get another. Mystery of Ulta...I do wish there was a bit more consistency!!

I got the email about the 2X bonus, and it's also my birthday month so I get 2X bonus for that as well..do you guys know if both the 2X bonus points will work? That would be awesome if it does!

unnamed (1).jpg

Here ya go @@meganbernadette!

ULTA is currently 10% back on ebates! I think I'm going to grab something - I'm just not sure what yet! 

Got an email offering a Coach Love mini bottle with a $35 online purchase today.

Also got a new catalog in the mail today with a round of hair beauty steals: 

photo (3).JPG

How often does Ulta have the beauty break deals? I just placed my first order yesterday during the beauty break and got such a rush after stacking all my gwps! :)

I got the email about the 2X bonus, and it's also my birthday month so I get 2X bonus for that as well..do you guys know if both the 2X bonus points will work? That would be awesome if it does!
This happened to me in my birthday month too... You earn base points ($1 spent = 1 point) and then the bonuses are based on the base points only. You earn points from both bonuses, but they don't stack.

In this case, the two 2x events at the same time ends up giving you 3x points.

This happened to me in my birthday month too... You earn base points ($1 spent = 1 point) and then the bonuses are based on the base points only. You earn points from both bonuses, but they don't stack.

In this case, the two 2x events at the same time ends up giving you 3x points.
What?  It's my b-day month also & I just figured I was just getting 2x the points only.  Does this work in-store or only online?  I may be going to Ulta today.  ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back