Quantcast

Wanted to say Hi!!

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I'm new here and just wanted to say Hi and I love make-up and have since my younger days. I'm 51 now and boy how the years have flown by. I hope I'm not the oldest here.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by mummy

I'm new here and just wanted to say Hi and I love make-up and have since my younger days. I'm 51 now and boy how the years have flown by. I hope I'm not the oldest here.

Hey Mummy! How are you? I just happened to see your post and wanted to pop in and say HI and Welcome to MakeupTalk from the administration department here. I think there are some around your age. Heck I am 38 lol
There are wonderrul women here and the moderators are here if you need any help!

Take care and have fun!

Jen

Reaction score
Hey Mummy! Welcome to MakeupTalk! I'm Jen from Texas. I'm 44 so not too far behind ya!
Looking forward to your posts.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by mummy I'm new here and just wanted to say Hi and I love make-up and have since my younger days. I'm 51 now and boy how the years have flown by. I hope I'm not the oldest here. Hi! Hi! Hi! Welcome! You're gonna luv it here, age makes no difference! We all love the same things! can't wait to see your posts.. Im Lauryn from NJ a big time MAC addict.. Get your notepad done so we can read all about you!

Welcome again!

Reaction score
Hi! Welcome to MUT!

As Lauryn said, age makes no difference! This is a great place with lots of great people!

Enjoy!!

Reaction score
Hi Mummy,how are you?Welcome to MUT!!Gwendolyn from NY,Im sure you will enjoy your time withs,we are all very helpful and fun.Mut is a wonderful place to be ,love it here.

Liz

Reaction score
hi! welcome to mut! i'm liz from california! hope you have agood time on here

Reaction score
Hey there and welcome to MuT! I´m Andrea from Vienna, Austria. Nice to meet you!!!! hope you like it on here

Reaction score
Originally Posted by mummy I'm new here and just wanted to say Hi and I love make-up and have since my younger days. I'm 51 now and boy how the years have flown by. I hope I'm not the oldest here. Hi Mummy! Youre as young as you feel! Age is only a number. Great to have you here with us
Ime Pauline in Scotland and 36 (Oh and Tony is 38
)so ime in behind you Jen! Ime am sure there are other's here who are in front of you Mummy...lol

Welcome!

Reaction score
Welcome, mummy! This is a really positive, fun site. Looking forward to your posts...

Originally Posted by mummy I'm new here and just wanted to say Hi and I love make-up and have since my younger days. I'm 51 now and boy how the years have flown by. I hope I'm not the oldest here.

Reaction score
Welcome to MuT, Mummy! Glad to have you! I'm Janelle from NY.
I think Lauryn summed it up best - age makes no difference! My mom is also a member here... and she's 25
lol (She'll be reading this! lol) :icon_love But you're among friends, so enjoy!!!

Reaction score
Welcome to MUT. I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me or any other mod. We are happy to help!

Reaction score
He

Originally Posted by lilla Welcome to MuT
Hello & Welcome to MUT Mummy, Like all other MUT's Members said Ages not matter...I will also also say the same thing...
Have fun and enjoy here....

Reaction score
Thanks for all the warm welcomes. I know I will love it here. My friends and I always discuss make-up and now I can tell them the things I find out here.

Reaction score
Thanks again for all the welcomes. Hi Kim from Delaware!! I hope to learn alot from this board and especially how to take care of myself in my "Old" age. There are so many products out there that we never had years ago.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by mummy Thanks again for all the welcomes. Hi Kim from Delaware!! I hope to learn alot from this board and especially how to take care of myself in my "Old" age. There are so many products out there that we never had years ago. All the more to confuse you, my dear! lol

Latest posts