We want these boxes Memebox!! (a suggestion thread)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is halloween a thing in Korea? I don't think many places in the world do halloween... but it could be a fun box.

Is halloween a thing in Korea? I don't think many places in the world do halloween... but it could be a fun box.
I know Japan does. But in Asia mostly halloween is about dressing up sexy/cute. Not scary. Or orange/pumpkin-based.

Could we maybe get a Japan makeup/skincare box? Know Memebox is only korean products but would be fun to get a special edition with japanesee brands. Like Majolica majolica, kose softymo, canmake, fairydrops mascara (which is aaamazing btw) etc. ^^

a beauty tools box!  yes @@ashleylind!!

I was hoping for that brush thingie that they had pictured in hair & body 3 would be included, but it wasn't.  It looked like a massage brush? 

@@Renata P you are the one who first suggested the from Jeju on page 5! Congrats~ lol

I'll put up our small wishlist soon to keep this thread going without having to browse back. I see that at least 60% of our wishes came true (though not always in the way we wanted..). Happy browsing, memespies.

well etude house and holika holika boxes are out . my emails are not in vane, now MEMEBOXGLOBAL can we please have the dear by enprani box, the too cool for school box, and skin food and innisfree boxes please.

a really good ox for christmas would treat me well i mean i will need to wake up to smoothing different to cooking roast turkeyxas pudding for 300 a day by then ,

can we have a winter skincare/balm type box please.

and i need a label young box (with the winter cream) in please.

and I'm rocking the pore care 4 box soon too for my son,

and we are still holding out for a winter bundle of cherry, peach, ferns,pine,mint,oak moss, you get my drift.

@@Lorna ljblog preach it, lady!  ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

So here is a recap of all things mentioned/suggested; at least supported by 2 other MUT members or re-suggested a couple of times;

Brands

Innisfree 

Too Cool For School

3CE (3 Concept Eyes)

Enprani

Secret Key

Skin Food

Mizon

Re:cipe by Nature

Scentboxes

(probably only basic smells memespies can understand atm lol)

Peach/Mango

Mint/Eucalyptus

Cherry/Strawberry

Coconut

Vanilla

Spices (sandalwood, pine, real herbs, dedicated to @biancardi)

Colorboxes

White

Gold

Purple/Lilac

Turqoise

Box ideas

1. Organic Box (not 'from nature', just totally organic stuff with eco packaging and all. We know the Koreans are huge on this atm.)

2. Shower box (body wash, scrubs, spray, mist, deo--- pure lux stuff, no pheromones pls)

3. Wine box (wine everything! Dedicated to miss @JaneGeorge )

4. Ultimate Tool box (We said it many times before. Give us all the blender sponge, brush set, eyelash curler, brow shaper, mascara guard, face hair blade, blackhead extractor, etc)

5. Asian Skincare (collab with Japanese/Taiwanese brands)

Tell me if I missed anything~  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
Soon-to-be-discontinued items from high(er)-end brands. Surely Memegods can source them really cheap.

I want an LG box.

Because it will be more expensive (naturally), it should be a naked box.

I know I would buy it.

And I know plenty of other people would too.

Lol at the wine box... I got tiddly on cider.... So maybe a cider box too

An insomniacs box full of soothing skin, body and scents to help you sleep

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back