We want these boxes Memebox!! (a suggestion thread)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here is another idea for a box.  Pick your own.  Bear with me, this is long

you have several prices of boxes to choose from:  23.00, 29.00, 32.00, 40.00 (maybe even more)

then the value you can get in each box

23.00 value at 150.00

29.00 value at 200.00

32.00 value at 250.00

and so on

I am just making the numbers up, the value could start lower.

then Memebox will give a list of items with their value that we can add to our box.  You can mix and match your items, no duplicates, unless it is a different color, then once your box reaches its "value", that is your box. 

This can be a spin from the Thumb's Up theme.

@@biancardi Sounds fun but I don't think it's practical for them to be packing up different variations for hundreds of boxes. My guess is they probably don't have the staff they would need for that.

Ok Meme, listen up...

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE an "Elizavecca" box.

I am a HUGE fan of all of the products..Piggy Jelly Collagen pack,

Bubble Clay mask, etc....

I know it is a small niche company, so there aren't a ton of products.

But you can make it a mini superbox and only include 4 or so items.

Totally fine with me.

Also, since Elizavecca isn't an internationally well known brand, they may want to partner with you for the exposure.

Which means it would be a better branded box, than say TM or Holika etc.....

Last edited by a moderator:
I may be in the minority but I would love a Hello Everybody box. I have enjoyed all of their products and would love to try more (especially the grapefruit and herb range and the Verbena Scalp Scaling Mask).

Here's what I have tried so far:

Milk Box - Nature Holic Body Lotion Milk, Bubble Bath Steam Milk

Sweet Shop Scent Box - Spa Vita Berry shampoo

How bout a Memebox Sample box for $23 free-to-ship- chock full of only samples! Guaranteed to contain at least 2-3 dozens of samples for testing. Totally a blogger's essential for reviews. Yeah~
a bloggers box! I know that there is an indie company here in the US that gives tons of her makeup samples for bloggers at a low price point - you just need to post your blogger url/you tube link to verify. It doesn't matter how many followers you have, it just needs to be an active link.

I may be in the minority but I would love a Hello Everybody box. I have enjoyed all of their products and would love to try more (especially the grapefruit and herb range and the Verbena Scalp Scaling Mask).

Here's what I have tried so far:

Milk Box - Nature Holic Body Lotion Milk, Bubble Bath Steam Milk

Sweet Shop Scent Box - Spa Vita Berry shampoo
I LOVE the vita berry shampoo. I intend to get some more, and I want to try the conditioner.

I've realized I'd totally love a tea tree box. With my shiny skin and all...
I keep hoping they'd release a tea tree box. It is on my mental list of boxes I would buy right away without concern for budget. Mint and coconut are also on the list.

I also like the idea of a fruit enzymes box that someone mentioned.

Maybe I should not have mentioned that I would buy the tea tree box without concern for budget. Looks like they ended the VIP pricing early.

I still bought it.

I don't understand why they ended the VIP pricing early :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

this is what the email said

Hey VIPs! Take this chance to use your September VIP promo codes! Be the first to shop for our newest boxes at $3 off until tomorrow, Sep. 25th 12PM!

Back