We want these boxes Memebox!! (a suggestion thread)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@@veritazy

Peppermint doesn't have to be a scent box, but also skin care items

I would also request

Ampoule box (nothin' but ampoules...)

Venom Box (bee & synake)

I really am into venom products now.  I figure if they can do those snail boxes, they should be able to do a venom box :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Thats true, all the scentboxes can just be regular memeboxes too. Like themed ones they are coming out with: Tea Tree, Wine and Cheese. I think Bee & Snake will sell very well too! Just think of the price point and how rare it is to come across those in other parts of the world! Lets hope they at least include these more frequently in the boxes~ :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

What about a Disney Frozen box? Could have Elsa items (icy colours, moisturising hand gloves), Anna items (warm colours, chocolate fondue skin item) and Olaf (carrot based items?).

Probably a bit late now but a Christmas countdown box? Or a New Year, New Me box with skin care items to blast away the winter blues and herald in the new year?

Further ahead - Sweetheart box (for valentines day...and my birthday!) with cute sweet scented items.

My little girl box - for children and includes cute, fun items that don't contain any "nasties" or have been tested on animals etc..

A For Him box with items aimed towards the other half of the species (as yes, guys do like to moisturise and take care of their bodies / hair too).

@@Alidolly Love the frozen idea though they did have a slight problem with trademarks & rights before. Probably a simple Winter Box will do. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> This idea has been pinned!

I also agree we all love those festive boxes. I believe those will sell well since many have asked for them. (refer previous pages) The for Him box was also sold in the beginning (I believe there were 2) but those weren't sold out fast enough. I think they should bring it back since nowadays they have a larger customer base!

Please memebox, a vanilla box!

I also would like: fire and ice: heating and cooling products

Suncare box (maybe not til summer though)
They used my heating cooling idea... everyone on here seems to hate it even though cooling care was a great box!

Last edited by a moderator:
@northtosouth  no, I don't hate it - I purchased it.  I just hope that the cooling products are not aloe vera products!

Yeah I dont want more aloe vera...I think there is some sort of heating body cream in there, hopefully there's some good heating/cooling masks in there too. Also sounds like it could include a hot oil/treatment hair product...

@northtosouth @biancardi Idk what you girls would think about this product if it made it into the box as a 'cold' item. It was featured and loved in the show Get it beauty. Apparently cools the head on a hot summer's day (thus prevents oily scalp) and smells lovely too.

1402388638472.jpg

What about a "tools of the trade" box with good quality brushes etc. I saw the US store had some but not the global one...

I'd like to see an oil and troubles box that doesn't focus on cleansing/spot treatments. I've got pink powders and foam cleansers for days, ya'll. It would be cool if they did one with serums/deep moisturizers/masks. I know that stuff is out there.

How about a HelloEverybody box? I love their products and I need more. Witch's Pouch box? I also second the bee venom box.

Back