We want these boxes Memebox!! (a suggestion thread)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am livid about the VIP pricing ending early. One of the few VIP perks that is still being honored gets thrown out the window for a lackluster cutiepie box. Grumble grumble!

Edited to make my post less angry sounding, although I am still angry!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok Meme, listen up...

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE an "Elizavecca" box.

I am a HUGE fan of all of the products..Piggy Jelly Collagen pack,

Bubble Clay mask, etc....

I know it is a small niche company, so there aren't a ton of products.

But you can make it a mini superbox and only include 4 or so items.

Totally fine with me.

Also, since Elizavecca isn't an internationally well known brand, they may want to partner with you for the exposure.

Which means it would be a better branded box, than say TM or Holika etc.....
Yes! they are my favorite brand. except I want waaaay more then 4 items. look at all this stuff! http://elizavecca.com/shop/main/index.php

If this was in a box I would just die http://elizavecca.com/shop/goods/goods_view.php?goodsno=525&category=

I love Elizavecca too! I can't find some of their stuff anywhere, so I decided to email them and ask. Hopefully my little bits of Korean will help!

I hope they reply to you. Getting most of their products over seas is so impossible. I'm at the point where if I saw a counterfeit at a flea market I would still pick it up.

Christmas boxes!!

White Christmas - full of cooling, icy, snowy stuff.. Probably not desirable for those who get to experience a white Christmas but good lord it would be so nice for those of us who are scorching through a summer during the Christmas holidays.

Winter Warmer - self heating products, hot cocoa scented products and all that good stuff that is comforting on a winters night (thinking of those who are coming in to winter)

Stocking Stuffers - a box jam packed full of small items and sample size products with a careful balance of cosmetics to skincare, could be a real hit if it's not stuffed full of makeup.

Yes! they are my favorite brand. except I want waaaay more then 4 items. look at all this stuff! http://elizavecca.com/shop/main/index.php

If this was in a box I would just die http://elizavecca.com/shop/goods/goods_view.php?goodsno=525&category=
Thank you for this link. I WANT EVERYTHING!!!!

I love Elizavecca too! I can't find some of their stuff anywhere, so I decided to email them and ask. Hopefully my little bits of Korean will help!
Where do you live? I have bought some of my Elizavecca products from www.oo35mm.com They are based in NY, very reliable and a boutique company.

Head to Toe Peeling box... like the scrub box, but with chemical instead of mechanical exfoliants.  To include a foot peeling mask, facial gommage peeling gel, a scalp scaling treatment, etc.  I'd buy this in a heartbeat.

Seaweed Box

Mushroom Box

LJH or Aromatica brand box, which I would buy for sure.  Dewytree and/or The Skin House would be tempting, as I've really like most of the memeproducts I've received of those brands.

Also, I second Zero #2, and really like the idea of a BB/CC Sampler mini box.  It should contain only products that are available full-size in the memeshop, or it would be kind of frustrating.

ola ola...pumpin the wishing well again. Get creative ladies! We need some better boxes than the latest ones. I usually like only one out of the 2-3 released. 

We have lotsa Christmas ideas, ingredients, scents, color and all. Maybe it is time for a Beauty Tool box, memespies.

Is there enough adorable animal stuff BESIDES cats out there for animal-themed boxes? I'd buy a penguin one in a heartbeat (thinking of that MISS U Penguin lotion from Cute Wishlist 1). Or other adorable animals, just not the basic cat/dog/rabbit/etc ones. Like an "animals of the sea" box, haha.

MINT

I was pretty disappointed that I couldn't afford the Pinkaholic Box so I would love to see some more colour themed boxes such as purple or turquoise 

MINT

So here is a recap of all things mentioned/suggested; at least supported by 2 other MUT members or re-suggested a couple of times. Made this list again after 3 pages because we got some wishes fulfilled and we keep coming back to the same ideas. ISO New fresh ideas! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Brands

Innisfree 

Too Cool For School

3CE (3 Concept Eyes)

Enprani

Secret Key

Skin Food

Mizon

Re:cipe by Nature

Elizavecca

Lee Ji Ham

Scentboxes

(probably only basic smells/ingredients memespies can understand atm lol)

Peach/Mango

Mint/Eucalyptus

Cherry/Strawberry

Coconut

Vanilla

Spices (sandalwood, pine, real herbs, dedicated to @biancardi)

Fruit enzymes (pineapple, papaya)

Rice & Sake (@biancardi)

Seaweed

Colorboxes

White

Gold

Purple/Lilac

Turqoise/Mint

Box ideas

1. Organic Box (not 'from nature', just totally organic stuff with eco packaging and all. We know the Koreans are huge on this atm.)

2. Shower box (body wash, scrubs, spray, mist, deo--- pure lux stuff, no pheromones pls)

3. Ultimate Tool box (We said it many times before. Give us all the blender sponge, brush set, eyelash curler, brow shaper, mascara guard, face hair blade, blackhead extractor, etc)

4. Asian Skincare (collab with Japanese/Taiwanese brands)
5. Winter-based boxes @@Zaralis

6. Festive boxes- Christmas/ Santa's grab box, New Year's Eve, New Years (Renew & Rejuvenate?) and a few other ideas by @marjojoleintje 

7. Cruelty-free- @@Animezing

8. Zoology- animal-themed box, cute trinkets, etc

9. BB/CC box- only bases. BB cushions, CC creams, BB tester sets, sampling box 

Tell me if I missed anything~   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

@@veritazy

Peppermint doesn't have to be a scent box, but also skin care items

I would also request

Ampoule box (nothin' but ampoules...)

Venom Box (bee & synake)

I really am into venom products now.  I figure if they can do those snail boxes, they should be able to do a venom box :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I would like a box with foam cleansers only. Probably will by 2 of them.

Back