Quantcast

Went shopping today!!

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Joined
Jan 25, 2005
Messages
186
Reaction score
0
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
10,844
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by itsd2382 I didnt get a chance to go to MAC, but I did go to Ulta.. I got 3 new eye shadows..
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...p/DSCF0001.jpg

(I would have posted it but the picture is huge)

I also got a cosmetics organizer

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...p/Dscf0112.jpg

I forgot I bought a lamp, something like what MAC has.. bc my lighting was really bad..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...p/Dscf0113.jpg

I got it at Sears for 14.99!!

I also got some more, but its under fashion!!

I went to Ulta too!!
I already have Galaxy - it's nice, you'll like it, just go easy and apply a little at a time, cuz it's DARK! LOL I really like that organizer... I shoulda got one !!! (Figures!)
Well, I dropped a good $50 ... here's what I got...

1. Focus21 Seaplasma 'All Purpose Hair & Skin Moisturizer' (have used this when I was younger, Loved it... finally found it again!! Great on skin too!!)

2. Halo Gift set - comes with: Hydrating Shampoo & Cond.,High gloss Rinse, Color Sealant, Scented Candle & bag.

3. Ulta cheek color in GLOW

4. Ulta eyeshadows in: DREAM(light blue),MYSTIQUE (dark mauveish grey) & SWEET (light pink)

5. Revlon Ltd. Edition Blush in: FEELIN' FLIRTY (pink w/ lots of shimmer - good highlighter too)

6. Ulta Extreme Wear All Day Lipcolor in: PRETTY IN PINK

7. Ulta Lipcolor in: SHEER SHINE

8. Wet n' Wild Eye Expressions in: POP ART (cream shadows)









 
Joined
Jan 25, 2005
Messages
186
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I went to Ulta too!!
I already have Galaxy - it's nice, you'll like it, just go easy and apply a little at a time, cuz it's DARK! LOL I really like that organizer... I shoulda got one !!! (Figures!)
Well, I dropped a good $50 ... here's what I got...

1. Focus21 Seaplasma 'All Purpose Hair & Skin Moisturizer' (have used this when I was younger, Loved it... finally found it again!! Great on skin too!!)

2. Halo Gift set - comes with: Hydrating Shampoo & Cond.,High gloss Rinse, Color Sealant, Scented Candle & bag.

3. Ulta cheek color in GLOW

4. Ulta eyeshadows in: DREAM(light blue),MYSTIQUE (dark mauveish grey) & SWEET (light pink)

5. Revlon Ltd. Edition Blush in: FEELIN' FLIRTY (pink w/ lots of shimmer - good highlighter too)

6. Ulta Extreme Wear All Day Lipcolor in: PRETTY IN PINK

7. Ulta Lipcolor in: SHEER SHINE

8. Wet n' Wild Eye Expressions in: POP ART (cream shadows)

LOL i was actually going to get Mystique eye shadow. lol. Did you get urs for 2.99? They have such nice colors, i wish i could buy them all LOL I got galaxy as a liner with my flat liner brush. I think it would be to dark for me to use as a eye shadow. I only tried Ulta's brand eye shadows. Also if u go on there website they have coupons sometimes so be sure to check that! I was also going to get Urban Decay's Midnight cowboy, but until my husband found out it was $15.00 he made me put it down
 

Geek2

Administrator
Admin
Joined
Sep 27, 2003
Messages
11,114
Reaction score
4,213
Definitely great hauls girls! I really like to organizer too!

 
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
10,844
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by itsd2382 LOL i was actually going to get Mystique eye shadow. lol. Did you get urs for 2.99? They have such nice colors, i wish i could buy them all LOL I got galaxy as a liner with my flat liner brush. I think it would be to dark for me to use as a eye shadow. I only tried Ulta's brand eye shadows. Also if u go on there website they have coupons sometimes so be sure to check that! I was also going to get Urban Decay's Midnight cowboy, but until my husband found out it was $15.00 he made me put it down
Yup!! 2.99!! LOL I'm always using their coupons! Either the ones that come in the mail, the sunday paper, or I'll go to their website & print one out... this week their coupon is 20% off entire purchase... and all Ulta brand cosmetics are buy 2 get one free! God I love that store!!!

Didn't you get the mystique?? I thought It was one of the ones in your pic?

 
Joined
Jan 25, 2005
Messages
186
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Yup!! 2.99!! LOL I'm always using their coupons! Either the ones that come in the mail, the sunday paper, or I'll go to their website & print one out... this week their coupon is 20% off entire purchase... and all Ulta brand cosmetics are buy 2 get one free! God I love that store!!!

Didn't you get the mystique?? I thought It was one of the ones in your pic?

LOL you know what, your right. LOL I didnt realize. I picked up so many yesterday that I wanted, I didnt remember . LOL i havent used it yet, have you??
 
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
10,844
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by itsd2382 LOL you know what, your right. LOL I didnt realize. I picked up so many yesterday that I wanted, I didnt remember . LOL i havent used it yet, have you?? Yeah, tried out my stuff when we went out to the movies last night... and again today - (in FOTD 1/30/05) The mystique really doesn't come out as dark as it looks... I did it in the crease, and you barely notice it over the 'sweet' shadow. Nice though... all their shadows are... lol
 
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
10,943
Reaction score
0
Looking good girls! I really like the look of Mystique.. Great hauls, i'm proud of you both


 

Latest posts

Top