Quantcast

Went shopping today!!

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Reaction score
Originally Posted by itsd2382 I didnt get a chance to go to MAC, but I did go to Ulta.. I got 3 new eye shadows..
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...p/DSCF0001.jpg

(I would have posted it but the picture is huge)

I also got a cosmetics organizer

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...p/Dscf0112.jpg

I forgot I bought a lamp, something like what MAC has.. bc my lighting was really bad..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...p/Dscf0113.jpg

I got it at Sears for 14.99!!

I also got some more, but its under fashion!!

I went to Ulta too!!
I already have Galaxy - it's nice, you'll like it, just go easy and apply a little at a time, cuz it's DARK! LOL I really like that organizer... I shoulda got one !!! (Figures!)
Well, I dropped a good $50 ... here's what I got...

1. Focus21 Seaplasma 'All Purpose Hair & Skin Moisturizer' (have used this when I was younger, Loved it... finally found it again!! Great on skin too!!)

2. Halo Gift set - comes with: Hydrating Shampoo & Cond.,High gloss Rinse, Color Sealant, Scented Candle & bag.

3. Ulta cheek color in GLOW

4. Ulta eyeshadows in: DREAM(light blue),MYSTIQUE (dark mauveish grey) & SWEET (light pink)

5. Revlon Ltd. Edition Blush in: FEELIN' FLIRTY (pink w/ lots of shimmer - good highlighter too)

6. Ulta Extreme Wear All Day Lipcolor in: PRETTY IN PINK

7. Ulta Lipcolor in: SHEER SHINE

8. Wet n' Wild Eye Expressions in: POP ART (cream shadows)

Reaction score
Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I went to Ulta too!!
I already have Galaxy - it's nice, you'll like it, just go easy and apply a little at a time, cuz it's DARK! LOL I really like that organizer... I shoulda got one !!! (Figures!)
Well, I dropped a good $50 ... here's what I got...

1. Focus21 Seaplasma 'All Purpose Hair & Skin Moisturizer' (have used this when I was younger, Loved it... finally found it again!! Great on skin too!!)

2. Halo Gift set - comes with: Hydrating Shampoo & Cond.,High gloss Rinse, Color Sealant, Scented Candle & bag.

3. Ulta cheek color in GLOW

4. Ulta eyeshadows in: DREAM(light blue),MYSTIQUE (dark mauveish grey) & SWEET (light pink)

5. Revlon Ltd. Edition Blush in: FEELIN' FLIRTY (pink w/ lots of shimmer - good highlighter too)

6. Ulta Extreme Wear All Day Lipcolor in: PRETTY IN PINK

7. Ulta Lipcolor in: SHEER SHINE

8. Wet n' Wild Eye Expressions in: POP ART (cream shadows)

LOL i was actually going to get Mystique eye shadow. lol. Did you get urs for 2.99? They have such nice colors, i wish i could buy them all LOL I got galaxy as a liner with my flat liner brush. I think it would be to dark for me to use as a eye shadow. I only tried Ulta's brand eye shadows. Also if u go on there website they have coupons sometimes so be sure to check that! I was also going to get Urban Decay's Midnight cowboy, but until my husband found out it was $15.00 he made me put it down

Geek2

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Definitely great hauls girls! I really like to organizer too!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by itsd2382 LOL i was actually going to get Mystique eye shadow. lol. Did you get urs for 2.99? They have such nice colors, i wish i could buy them all LOL I got galaxy as a liner with my flat liner brush. I think it would be to dark for me to use as a eye shadow. I only tried Ulta's brand eye shadows. Also if u go on there website they have coupons sometimes so be sure to check that! I was also going to get Urban Decay's Midnight cowboy, but until my husband found out it was $15.00 he made me put it down
Yup!! 2.99!! LOL I'm always using their coupons! Either the ones that come in the mail, the sunday paper, or I'll go to their website & print one out... this week their coupon is 20% off entire purchase... and all Ulta brand cosmetics are buy 2 get one free! God I love that store!!!

Didn't you get the mystique?? I thought It was one of the ones in your pic?

Reaction score
Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Yup!! 2.99!! LOL I'm always using their coupons! Either the ones that come in the mail, the sunday paper, or I'll go to their website & print one out... this week their coupon is 20% off entire purchase... and all Ulta brand cosmetics are buy 2 get one free! God I love that store!!!

Didn't you get the mystique?? I thought It was one of the ones in your pic?

LOL you know what, your right. LOL I didnt realize. I picked up so many yesterday that I wanted, I didnt remember . LOL i havent used it yet, have you??

Reaction score
Originally Posted by itsd2382 LOL you know what, your right. LOL I didnt realize. I picked up so many yesterday that I wanted, I didnt remember . LOL i havent used it yet, have you?? Yeah, tried out my stuff when we went out to the movies last night... and again today - (in FOTD 1/30/05) The mystique really doesn't come out as dark as it looks... I did it in the crease, and you barely notice it over the 'sweet' shadow. Nice though... all their shadows are... lol

Reaction score
Looking good girls! I really like the look of Mystique.. Great hauls, i'm proud of you both

Latest posts