Who From MUT Would You Like To Meet In Person?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bella and Aprill.

They get me, and actually LIKE me for all of my quirks, in fact not inspite of but rather because of them!

beer.gif

Everyone I've had contact with on MUT has been lovely. I would love to meet all of you! Especially the Auzzies, I would love to surf Oz
wink3.gif
!!

There is a whole bunch of people I'd like to meet in person, I can't think of one person here who I dislike, MUT has many lovely people. Although I'd like to meet anyone from here if it were ever to happen I would be extremely nervous about it as I am quite shy in RL.

Although no one wants to meet me, Id be really interested in meeting all of you! The first girls that came to mind (no offense) is Andi, Benebaby Amanada, and Dereon. You girls are such stunners in my books I'd probably be too shy to look if I saw ya lol.

Faith Abby, with her tremendous makeup skills.

Mari, cause she always talks to me
smile.gif

Katana, because she lives really close to me and looks super pretty lol!

All of you even though I never stuck in anyones mind in particular, I still like you all lol...

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif Patricia - I wanna see how tall you are in person. Ever since you've mentioned you were what, 6''ft...? lmao, You only want to meet me for that reason?..Pfft, THANKS. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Jen -

August - Electroflash - mineralized eyeshadow/lipstick/lipglasses

September - Overrich - pigment collection

October/November - Red She Said Holiday collection

Originally Posted by puncturedskirt /img/forum/go_quote.gif lmao, You only want to meet me for that reason?..Pfft, THANKS. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Yep. Hahaha. Heart you!
Anyways, I'd like to meet a lot of people... don't think I have the time to point them out individually. If I ever spoken to you one-on-one or commented your profile, you're most likely one of them.

Originally Posted by Ashley /img/forum/go_quote.gif lol what?Lipstick! Lipstick! LIPSTICK!
screams.gif

AHAHAHAHA thats the funniest thing ever.. im cracking up over here!!!

Originally Posted by La_Mari /img/forum/go_quote.gif was that a really, as in a question? Cause yes really
smile.gif
I have to drive to Cali by myself in a few months... let's do Yoshinoya lol. I love that place. I'm down lets do it.
claps.gif

eviltongue.gif
I´m too far away from everyone. Even Frauke from Germany and Aude from France are too far away.

But when I move to the US I am soo down with an MuT gathering. I´ve been on here for long, bonded with some people, and learned interesting things about a total of like 234783 other people. I bet it would be soo weird at first though, seeing people in person that you only saw pics before, or maybe a video tutorial. Kinda like meeting a celebrity lol

Originally Posted by brewgrl /img/forum/go_quote.gif ... a MUT cocktail event in the San Francisco Bay Area...timed around a makeup preview event- Nordstroms and Bloomies and the MAC pro store always have them- maybe even a pedi/mani trip? Now you have me thinking... Oooooh can i come???
smile.gif

Id love to meet Celly and April for a tea of coffee ,I think that would be pretty neat

why? Id like to see how we connect lol

Anyone who has contact with me here Id love to meet

aquilah, jenn, tony, and many others

everyone seems to be very friendly and fun loving

aquilah, jenn, tony, and many others

everyone seems to be very friendly and fun loving

P.S. we really should have a mut gathering or convention

Originally Posted by TylerD /img/forum/go_quote.gif I would want to meet myself because it would be trippy to see me outside my body.. And if I couldnt do that then Rachelle or Jess or Mindy
biggrin.gif
AHA, well too bad, I wouldn't ever dare meet you face to face !jk, perhaps...if i had no other choice....it probably wouldn't be that swell though

haha, you know i would in a heartbeat
laughing.gif

I have sorta/almost already meet LilDee though, I saw her at a cirque du soliel concert but i had no time to go up to her and say hi
frown.gif

Originally Posted by beaglette /img/forum/go_quote.gif MissElaine is so sweet and pretty (witch!
wink.gif
and she and her boyfriend could give me tips on how to take better pictures with my camera! Also because she wants to have lots of babies when she gets married!
smile.gif
Oh my gosh!!! Thank you so much. You are so sweet! That totally made me BLAH day so much better!!! I would love to meet you too! You can give me parenting advice so that I can raise all of my children as well as it looks like you're raising yours!
smile.gif

I assure you, I am not one to take advice from! I mess up sooo much-- I feel totally inadequate. But, my kids love me and we have sooo much fun so, what more is there? I learn from my mistakes-- or I try to.

Thanks, MissElaine
smile.gif

Hugs,

Brandi

Originally Posted by MissElaine /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oh my gosh!!! Thank you so much. You are so sweet! That totally made me BLAH day so much better!!! I would love to meet you too! You can give me parenting advice so that I can raise all of my children as well as it looks like you're raising yours!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Retro-Violet /img/forum/go_quote.gif i'd be cool with meeting anyone on here honestly. Ditto.

Originally Posted by Ashley /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oh, I would also like to meet Bella and Eric! and everyone else! THATS ME!!!!
smile.gif
I would loooove to meet you Ashley!!! You are so sweet and nice and pretty, I think we would have such a good time!!! I have so many people I would love to meet.. Some that come to mind other than ASHLEY
smile.gif
are: Katana, MissElaine, LilDee, Aquilah, Andi, pinksugar, ahhh i know theres so many people im forgetting so sorrryy
smile.gif
I have a lot on my mind right now so dont take offense hehe..

Back