Birchbox Promo Codes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I already posted this in the FAQ thread since it wasn't addressed there but now I wonder if anyone will read it so I'm cross posting it here as well:

Instead of contacting BB, I figured many of you would know the answer - I just placed two orders and used a gift with purchase code on them both. It showed it was applied on both orders and showed in the 'promo section' by my total but is not listed on either order under my orders on theBB site nor was the GWP mentioned in my confirmation emails. Is this standard or did it somehow not apply and I should contact them? I can't find this info in their FAQs either. Thank you - it's been forever since I did a GWP instead of a percentage off code!!

I already posted this in the FAQ thread since it wasn't addressed there but now I wonder if anyone will read it so I'm cross posting it here as well:

Instead of contacting BB, I figured many of you would know the answer - I just placed two orders and used a gift with purchase code on them both. It showed it was applied on both orders and showed in the 'promo section' by my total but is not listed on either order under my orders on theBB site nor was the GWP mentioned in my confirmation emails. Is this standard or did it somehow not apply and I should contact them? I can't find this info in their FAQs either. Thank you - it's been forever since I did a GWP instead of a percentage off code!!
I think it might be a standard thing with BB. I almost always use a percentage off code, but I did order a makeup tray GWP a little over a year ago. I was pretty new to birchbox at the time, and I remember I got a little nervous when I didn't see it listed among the items under my orders or in the confirmation email. Nevertheless, it arrived in the package, so it clearly did apply!

But you can contact CS if you just want peace of mind :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I think it might be a standard thing with BB. I almost always use a percentage off code, but I did order a makeup tray GWP a little over a year ago. I was pretty new to birchbox at the time, and I remember I got a little nervous when I didn't see it listed among the items under my orders or in the confirmation email. Nevertheless, it arrived in the package, so it clearly did apply!

But you can contact CS if you just want peace of mind :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Thank you! I did some random google searches and found other people saying the same thing so it must be standard. Seems kind of dumb of them to not just include it on the order confirmation?

I put in an order recently and used the code for the rollerball.  It didn't show in the order confirmation, but it came with the order.
Thanks for confirming it, I feel better now. I added on something I didn't really care about just to get the gift. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

100 point codes where art thou??

Last edited by a moderator:
New Aces gwp offer:

bb_gwp.jpg

Fine print:
To qualify for the free Living proof PHD Dry Shampoo & L. Erickson Headband, you must place an order totaling $35 or greater of full-size product(s) on Birchbox.com; subscription orders do not qualify for this offer. Enter code CLEANHAIR during checkout in the Code box. Please note that the PHD Dry Shampoo & L. Erickson Headband will not appear in your shopping cart, but you will receive it in the shipment of the product(s) you ordered. One gift per order; offer cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Offer available while supplies last.

I think BBJETBLUE10 expires tomorrow so if you're lucky enough to not have used it yet now is your time!

Is that code and the subscribenow50 the only point codes currently working?

I used SHOP10 last night to resubscribe, but my 100 points did not come yet. Did anybody else try this code and get their points? 

I referred myself for a new box using the blender code. Me and my imaginary friend were supposed to both get 100 points if she subbed by Nov 9. Instead I only got the usual 50 and the new sub got nothing. I don't think emailing will help because it's obvious I referred myself.  :scared:

I referred myself for a new box using the blender code. Me and my imaginary friend were supposed to both get 100 points if she subbed by Nov 9. Instead I only got the usual 50 and the new sub got nothing. I don't think emailing will help because it's obvious I referred myself.  :scared:
Just email them. I did it before and honestly told them I referred myself. Actually mine was worse because I forgot to use the referral link but they still gave my 50 points. This was a year ago, so I don't think their customer service quality decreased that dramatically in a year, they probably have the same understanding approach.

I'm sure all those girls at BB are also doing just what we are doing :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Once, I was too impatient to receive the roadtrip points to place my order and the CS rep I was chatting with told me that her items are also waiting in her cart for the points to come :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Noel  - the $10 in the shop (if your referral subscribes by Nov. 9th) doesn't come as 100 points  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Here's the fine print for that promo:

Receive a $10 discount in the Birchbox Shop when you invite a friend between October 19th and November 9th and they purchase a Men's or Women's Rebillable subscription during this time period. You will receive an email on or before November 9th with a unique code to redeem your offer. Order subtotal must be $35 greater of full-size products to qualify; subscription orders do not qualify for this offer or contribute to subtotal eligibility. Offer cannot be combined with other codes. Offer available through November 9, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. ET. The referred friend will also receive an email with their unique code on or before November 9th once they click through on your personal link or email invitation and purchase a subscription.

Noel  - the $10 in the shop (if your referral subscribes by Nov. 9th) doesn't come as 100 points  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Here's the fine print for that promo:

Receive a $10 discount in the Birchbox Shop when you invite a friend between October 19th and November 9th and they purchase a Men's or Women's Rebillable subscription during this time period. You will receive an email on or before November 9th with a unique code to redeem your offer. Order subtotal must be $35 greater of full-size products to qualify; subscription orders do not qualify for this offer or contribute to subtotal eligibility. Offer cannot be combined with other codes. Offer available through November 9, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. ET. The referred friend will also receive an email with their unique code on or before November 9th once they click through on your personal link or email invitation and purchase a subscription.
Ooh! This means the 50 points were extra!!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

So I referred myself because I wanted to try a beauty blender. Will it come in the new box next month or in a separate shipment? Also will the new box will be the one for November? I'm still fairly new to Birchbox. 

So I referred myself because I wanted to try a beauty blender. Will it come in the new box next month or in a separate shipment? Also will the new box will be the one for November? I'm still fairly new to Birchbox. 
When I used the Beauty Blender promo a few months back, my blender arrived in a separate shipment and I received the box I would normally receive if not used the promo. If you don't receive your blender after 3 weeks, when your November box is shipped/arrived, contact them to make sure everything is okay.

Unless you have already gotten an October box on that account, which it sounds like you haven't, you'll be getting october's box. I think it goes until the 25th. I just got an email on a canceled account to hurry and resub soon to get october's box still.

Latest posts

Back