Birchbox Promo Codes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I got a response about SHOP10... They are saying it is the $10 credit for referring a friend. I don't see how that can be when nothing on their site says that code is needed to get the friend $10 credit.

Pearldrop, they gave you the 100 points for using SHOP10?

Does anyone have any links or emails about SHOP10?

So I got a response about SHOP10... They are saying it is the $10 credit for referring a friend. I don't see how that can be when nothing on their site says that code is needed to get the friend $10 credit.

Pearldrop, they gave you the 100 points for using SHOP10?

Does anyone have any links or emails about SHOP10?
@@sweetharlot yes they gave me 100 points for the SHOP10 code on both of my Ace accounts. That CS has to be confused or something to give you that answer :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

If you want I can forward you the CS email I received confirming she gave me 100 points for the code. Give me your e-mail address through private message if you want me to forward. 

I'm sorry you bumped into a clueless CS rep, hope you get it resolved soon.

Ugh, thanks. So on that acct I emailed a reply asking about it again and another CS responded and gave me the points. That acct is for my sister who lives in another country but comes home 3x a year so Im going to collect her samples for her. Yes, I referred that acct from my account. So on my Ace acct I re-subbed using that code and emailed and the CS this time said that I got 50 points for referring the other account and that she gave me 50 more for a total of 100 points for the referral...um, what?! What is up with CS lately?! I think I'm just letting that go and canceling my acct after this month since my points will be evened out in 100s and I don't need december's box now to get to the next 100 and I'm really annoyed at how all of this is going. They should all be taught the same thing!!! I'm sick of the discrepancies.

Both of my accounts got that "supercomputers" email, and both had the EXACT same deals, including the 30% on Harvey Prince. None of the brands listed in the email are items included on either favorites list, so I don't think it's that specialized...
I have 3 accounts.  Only 1 is subbed right now.  They all got the same e-mail --super-computers, lmao.  Harvey Prince,  Benefit, Marcelle.  No, thank you.

Yep, got the same emails and just got it on the brand new account so yeah, they're not fooling anyone by saying it's based in personal interests!!

Also, here is the link to the terms for the refer a friend $10 bonus code: http://www.birchbox.com/rules/october-2015-refer-a-friend-10-promo-terms

No mention of needing to use Shop10 to get that bonus. So Shop10 really is supposed to be for 100 extra points, just like all the other 100 point codes. it just isn't actually applying and they can't be bothered to fix it. So use SHOP10 but expect to email CS...probably multiple times to actually get the points.

I think pearldrop is correct and these must be new/seasonal employees. They seem to be growing rapidly.

SHIPSFREE is good for free shipping on anything through 11/6. I got an email on the non Ace acct saying it was for akk the trouble with picking sample choices and the issues on their site. Guess Aces are just SOL since we get free shipping anyway but at least others can benefit!

Also, here is the link to the terms for the refer a friend $10 bonus code: http://www.birchbox.com/rules/october-2015-refer-a-friend-10-promo-terms

No mention of needing to use Shop10 to get that bonus. So Shop10 really is supposed to be for 100 extra points, just like all the other 100 point codes. it just isn't actually applying and they can't be bothered to fix it. So use SHOP10 but expect to email CS...probably multiple times to actually get the points.

I think pearldrop is correct and these must be new/seasonal employees. They seem to be growing rapidly.
I re-subbed with SHOP10 on 10/26.  Today they finally applied the 100 Points.  It took 3 e-mails and a negative rating when they sent me the e-mail asking how I would rate the cs experience.  BB CS Sucks Right Now.  

I re-subbed with SHOP10 on 10/26.  Today they finally applied the 100 Points.  It took 3 e-mails and a negative rating when they sent me the e-mail asking how I would rate the cs experience.  BB CS Sucks Right Now.  
Jeez! Glad you got them though. For the first time, I think ever, I didn't get the rating email. I will definitely rate it negatively if I do. I hope this is just some sort of bad period for BB CS..

I got my $10 off $35 referral codes just now...they expire on 11/9...nice of them to give us 4 whole days to use the codes, ugh.

I got my $10 off $35 referral codes just now...they expire on 11/9...nice of them to give us 4 whole days to use the codes, ugh.
I complained via chat since it will conveniently expire the day before box pages load, so I cannot use my review points. The rep said I can place my order whenever I want and email her to apply the code. Still, if I had known this was going to happen I wouldn't have bothered opening the new account. 

I complained via chat since it will conveniently expire the day before box pages load, so I cannot use my review points. The rep said I can place my order whenever I want and email her to apply the code. Still, if I had known this was going to happen I wouldn't have bothered opening the new account. 
Yes...what makes no sense is that you can get the referral code through the 9th...so if someone subs under your acct in the 9th you get the code the same day it expires? Seems really shady. I'm done with this kind of stuff from BB. Their service is really slipping.

The rep I chatted with 2 days ago thought that I needed a code for the referral bonus as well, but she gave me 100 points for it instead! (This is on the 2nd account I made to get the free beautyblender - I received an email with a referral bonus code on my main account but not the 2nd one)

The message I included at the start of chat: (1:29:52 PM) Hello! I made my account through a referral during the promotional period, and I have not received my code for $10 off a $35+ purchase yet. Since the codes expire tonight, can someone please send me one to use today? Thank you very much! 

Rep: (1:48:17 PM) Thanks so much for your patience. Please give me one more moment to check in on that for you!

Rep: (1:51:50 PM) I'm so sorry for the confusion! It doesn't look like you used the promotional code for this offer when you placed your order. You used the BLENDGIFT code instead.

Rep: (1:52:07 PM) Not to worry! I'm happy to add 100 points to your account, worth $10 in our Shop. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Speaking of the beauty blenders, has anyone gotten theirs?  I know last time it took them awhile to come.

Speaking of the beauty blenders, has anyone gotten theirs?  I know last time it took them awhile to come.
I got mine. It is smaller than the other one and didn't come with the solid cleanser (aka weird little circle of soap). They sent it with the October box that I didn't realize I had signed up for. 

Back