Birchbox Promo Codes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apologies if this has been posted. I didn't notice it. 

100EXTRA: additional 100 points on a 50$ order

I've been Christmas shopping, so I just used this. The 100 points applied immediately after my order went through. The code also seemed to apply when I had <$50 of products and the $10 mystery sample pack in the cart. I ended up with $50.99 of products + the MSP, so I'm not sure if it would have gone through. It appeared to be valid though. FYI!

I posted this in the November thread, but just wanted to post in here too =)
"5BOXGIFT" promo code takes $5 off of the first box of monthly subscriptions (both men's and women's). I confirmed that this code also works for the unsub-resub ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

This code is valid until December 9, 2015.

I posted this in the November thread, but just wanted to post in here too =)

"5BOXGIFT" promo code takes $5 off of the first box of monthly subscriptions (both men's and women's). I confirmed that this code also works for the unsub-resub ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

This code is valid until December 9, 2015.
Do you lose your points if you unsub and then resub? 

Do you lose your points if you unsub and then resub? 
Birchbox is the best when it comes to unsub-resub, absolutely no judgement! I unsub-resub whenever there is a new code. All your points are valid for 1 year from the date you earned them. Unsub-resub does not affect your account at all :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Don't forget to use Ebates when you're creating a new sub or unsub-resub, you will get $2.50 cashback which will bring the net amount paid for the first box down to $2.50+tax (sweet).

I unfortunately did not know this when I resubbed yesterday, but will definitely use it for my second account.

Another dumb question. I already received a November box. Does this mean I'll get a second one or will it just count towards Decembers? 

Another dumb question. I already received a November box. Does this mean I'll get a second one or will it just count towards Decembers? 
Nope. An account can only get one box (for women's and one box for men's) for each month. You can cancel anytime after you receive your box (or receive the shipping info). Your payment will be just an early payment for December, so you won't get charged on the 1st.

And there are no dumb questions, we all learn by asking these questions to each other ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope. An account can only get one box (for women's and one box for men's) for each month. You can cancel anytime after you receive your box (or receive the shipping info). Your payment will be just an early payment for December, so you won't get charged on the 1st.

And there are no dumb questions, we all learn by asking these questions to each other ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Thanks for your help! When I added a new sub to get the beauty blender last month I was a little confused when that account got a box for September. I was under the impression I would just get Novembers but I didn't realize if the order was placed before a certain date you would get that months. I wasn't sure if this would do the same thing or not. I've only been with Birchbox six months and I find I have a lot of trouble trying to find the answers on the actual site. 

I just unsubbed, resubbed, and then used Ebates. It really is a great deal. It's making me think twice about ditching my second box but I'm starting to get too many. At the moment I have five. One Ipsy, two Birchbox, one Graze, and one Omakase. That's $78.99 in boxes (before discounts). My poor wallet. 

Thanks for your help! When I added a new sub to get the beauty blender last month I was a little confused when that account got a box for September. I was under the impression I would just get Novembers but I didn't realize if the order was placed before a certain date you would get that months. I wasn't sure if this would do the same thing or not. I've only been with Birchbox six months and I find I have a lot of trouble trying to find the answers on the actual site. 

I just unsubbed, resubbed, and then used Ebates. It really is a great deal. It's making me think twice about ditching my second box but I'm starting to get too many. At the moment I have five. One Ipsy, two Birchbox, one Graze, and one Omakase. That's $78.99 in boxes (before discounts). My poor wallet. 
I know these subs are killing me but I kinda want two Birchboxes with the the $5 box deal.... I have Book of the Month, Birchbox, GlobeIn and PopSugar Must Have.

Oh, you're welcome. I'm glad I was able to help. 

These things are too confusing sometimes, I feel like Birchbox would send a box (if I haven't received one for that month) no matter when I subscribe.

Ebates deal is fantastic, I'm considering creating a third account since $2.5 is too good to pass up :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Maybe after seeing the spoilers.

How is Omakase? I want to try it, looks so cute.

I know these subs are killing me but I kinda want two Birchboxes with the the $5 box deal.... I have Book of the Month, Birchbox, GlobeIn and PopSugar Must Have.
I have been drooling over PopSugar Must Have for long, but I feel like it's a bit too expensive. Is it worth the $40 tag? Are there any good coupons and is it easy to cancel/take a break?

Look out for deals on black friday I think it was like 20 something a box if you got the six month deal or about 15 dollars cheaper if you got just one month. Also you can usually always find a five dollar code. I think it's worth it since I get a lot of great gifts out of it more expensive gifts than my friends would normally get and I also swap.

Not necessarily true. I unsubbed and resubbed an account mid-month and got 2 boxes for that month. It may have a been a fluke, but it's definitely happened to me. 

Also, has anyone confirmed the ebates $2.50 back works when you use the $5 off code? My experience with ebates is that using a coupon code that they don't have advertised on their page, often makes your purchase invalid for receiving ebates. It will be an awesome deal if it works though, but I won't be surprised if they don't give the $2.50 back. 

Not necessarily true. I unsubbed and resubbed an account mid-month and got 2 boxes for that month. It may have a been a fluke, but it's definitely happened to me. 
That's strange :/ At the time was your original box of the month already shipped out?

I unsub-resubbed mid month many times, luckily haven't had this problem.

Also, has anyone confirmed the ebates $2.50 back works when you use the $5 off code? My experience with ebates is that using a coupon code that they don't have advertised on their page, often makes your purchase invalid for receiving ebates. It will be an awesome deal if it works though, but I won't be surprised if they don't give the $2.50 back. 
I did confirm that and received my $2.50 cashback on Ebates last night. 

It takes up to an hour for ebates to apply the cashbacks. If you don't see the amount after an hour, I recommend contacting them using this link (http://www.ebates.com/help/customer_care/other.htm) and your cashback will come in a bit. Just make sure you go to Birchbox site through ebates, because they need shopping trip ID to issue the cashback.

Oh, you're welcome. I'm glad I was able to help. 

These things are too confusing sometimes, I feel like Birchbox would send a box (if I haven't received one for that month) no matter when I subscribe.

Ebates deal is fantastic, I'm considering creating a third account since $2.5 is too good to pass up :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Maybe after seeing the spoilers.

How is Omakase? I want to try it, looks so cute.
I haven't gotten an Omakase yet. This will be their first box with the exception of the Miku Hatsune prototype box that I think was sent to a select number of people and the Beta Box which you could only get by 20 referrals (it had a theme of Back to School but wasn't anime specific).  Each box has at least one exclusive item in it. The Miku box had an exclusive Skull Girls design shirt. Each box seems to have a theme catered to one anime. This months is Kill La Kill so I had to have it. It's $35 with shipping every other month. So the next box will be January and I believe it's Naruto themed. I'm hoping for some good stuff! 

That's strange :/ At the time was your original box of the month already shipped out?

I unsub-resubbed mid month many times, luckily haven't had this problem.
Yep. It was really strange. I'd already had my box sent out on that account and then it sent me another box from that month instead of waiting and sending it the next month. Then the next month it didn't send me a box and I had to contact CS and explain that they'd sent me two boxes from the last month instead of the 2nd one being sent from the next. I have 3 accounts that I unsub/resub here and there just depending on how many I want or what codes I have an it's the only time I've ever had it glitch that way. 

I did confirm that and received my $2.50 cashback on Ebates last night. 

It takes up to an hour for ebates to apply the cashbacks. If you don't see the amount after an hour, I recommend contacting them using this link (http://www.ebates.com/help/customer_care/other.htm) and your cashback will come in a bit. Just make sure you go to Birchbox site through ebates, because they need shopping trip ID to issue the cashback.
Oh awesome! A couple of times I haven't gotten cash back on purchases and when I've contacted their CS about it they said it was because I used a promo code that wasn't valid with cash back. Good to know this one works, thanks! 

Back