Birchbox Promo Codes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by quene8106 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I put the bb code in for a mini bad gal lash in for a benefit purchase under $25 and it worked for me, surprisingly.  I got it in my box yesterday.  I love their lightning fast shipping.  I live in VA and it gets to me within 36 hours.
Wow that's fast!

APRILFOOLS - 35 bonus points on orders over $35.  Expires at 11:59pm EDT April 1, 2013 (15 hours and 18 minutes from now)

Hi,

BBMANBOX gives Free man box on order of full-sized products worth $50 from men shop.

Thanks

anyone know if there is a code you can use to renew your subscription? I bought a year sub last year and it started in May, so i think this is my last month. i want to sub for another year but i want to make sure i get points- i thought there was a code where you code get like 100 extra points or something for subbing for a year? anyone have any info on this? thanks!

I got a code for my 16th month!!  Anyone else whose first box was January 2012 might want to try "sweet16" for 25% off.  It says it's good for two weeks.

Argh.  The April box was my 18th month with BB.  I guess I missed out on this new 16th month 25% off.  Oof.  I hope they give me one for my 21st month considering that's when all my points expire.  That would be 25% off with well over 1,000 points to spend.  Come on BB!  
tongue.gif

They started the 16- *and* 21-month codes after I passed both of those. April was month 24 for me, and I was really hoping that they did something for the two-year mark (over 1000 points over here, too), but no such luck.

Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif
They started the 16- *and* 21-month codes after I passed both of those. April was month 24 for me, and I was really hoping that they did something for the two-year mark (over 1000 points over here, too), but no such luck.

Originally Posted by vogliadivintage /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Argh.  The April box was my 18th month with BB.  I guess I missed out on this new 16th month 25% off.  Oof.  I hope they give me one for my 21st month considering that's when all my points expire.  That would be 25% off with well over 1,000 points to spend.  Come on BB!  
tongue.gif
Wow that's a lot of points!

So I got a keychain from Birchbox today, its nice of them but I would much rather have a code to shop in the store.

March was 12th month with them and no promo code .... :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by skylola123 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So I got a keychain from Birchbox today, its nice of them but I would much rather have a code to shop in the store.

March was 12th month with them and no promo code .... :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
right around the time i got my keychain they sent an email saying "you should be getting a keychain, and here's a code!" so maybe they'll be sending that to you soon?

Originally Posted by kawaiimeows /img/forum/go_quote.gif

right around the time i got my keychain they sent an email saying "you should be getting a keychain, and here's a code!" so maybe they'll be sending that to you soon?
Oh seriously??

Stalking my email now lol :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

This is my 13th month and last week I emailed Birchbox to ask if they still sent out one year anniversary codes, and if so, when, because I hadn't received anything. The response I got just said 'your one year anniversary gift if a special surprise that will come in the mail during your 13th month. Look out for it soon!" I received my keychain yesterday. So apparently that means no more one year code. :-( I'm pretty disappointed about it.

that's weird, my keychain was accompanied with the code bblove25 (idk if it has to be activated for your account like other anniversary codes or not, i didn't use it b/c i had just placed an order right before i got it grrr)

Back