Birchbox Promo Codes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by queenofperil /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Come on, Mother's Day coupon. 
dance.gif
(<-- I'm going to pretend they're doing some kind of coupon rain dance).
Hahaha YES. I've had an order in my cart all week, but I was reaaally hoping they'd do something for Mother's Day! I want in on this rain dance 
dance.gif

Originally Posted by basementsong /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yes! Me to! I actually came here to ask this. I really do need some sunscreen for Memorial Day Weekend (friends and I watch the college lacrosse championship every year, which means a lot of time sitting in stadiums, which means I always. get. burned) and this year I am determined to tan a teeeeny bit and not burn at all. I want to get the Supergoop spray and I keep trying to add the promo for the GWP and it tells me the promo code isn't valid. Okay, so, if you're out and this promo has expired... take it OFF your site!

I was able to apply the Cargo mascara offer to my order, but then when I get to my order review it just shows the two products I'm actually paying for in my cart. I've tried this in Firefox and Chrome and I have no idea what's going on. Has this ever happened to anyone else?

Not to mention I want to order soon since I hear the new free shipping through Newgistics is slower than turtles wading through molasses...
wht.gif
It's not that they are out. They didn't add it properly or something. The woman I spoke to said the tech people are supposed to be working on it, but she doesn't know when it will be fixed. The last time they had a supergoop promo, I had issues with it, too. I really wish they would get their act together with these promos.

I called earlier today and they were able to take my order for this over the phone. Kind of annoying to need to do that, but the girl I spoke with is CS was pleasant and helpful. And at the end of the day, I got what I wanted, so guess I can't really complain. But yes, would be nice if they could get this working on their site.

I'm glad you got your order in! I got a message today saying that even though it LOOKS like it won't work, if you add the supergoop coupon (but dont put the lotion in your card) I was promised it would work. I'm still going to wait another day or two and hope for a pick two... and if more don't show up, I'll just place my order and hope for the best, with regards to the coupon.

I have a 25% off offer but doesn't look like I can use that in conjunction with any of the bonus shop gifts with purchase. Is that true or am I doing something wrong?

Originally Posted by wishinstar777 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have a 25% off offer but doesn't look like I can use that in conjunction with any of the bonus shop gifts with purchase. Is that true or am I doing something wrong?
I think the only thing in the bonus shop you can use with another code are the 'pick two' packs which they're out of at the moment, because you don't need a code for it. You can only use one code per order.

Originally Posted by allistra44 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think the only thing in the bonus shop you can use with another code are the 'pick two' packs which they're out of at the moment, because you don't need a code for it. You can only use one code per order.
Thanks! Good to know!

Originally Posted by Canny Charlene /img/forum/go_quote.gif

FYI  there is one Pick Two pack in the BB shop now!  Lift Lab Lift & Fix and Incoco nail strips.
Thanks!  I picked up 3 sets of Incoco's Pink Parasol (which has turned into my signature color, it seems) and that Pick Two pack.  I already have Freshly Picked, but I haven't opened it yet.  This has to be the best Pick Two pack yet!  (They have to be sending out a full-sized pack of the Incoco nail strips, right?)

The supergoop coupon has apparently been fixed, FYI. You don't need to add it to the cart, just add the coupon to the code bar. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm not feeling this pick two. Holding out for another. oi.

When do the pick 2 usually come out? I just got a great coupon for my membership that expires May 30, should I hold out or will the one pick2 disappear?

new 2pack :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Suki Nourishing Regimen & Color Club Nail Polish in Wild Cactus

Sadly, i already have it in wild cactus. ::sigh::

Another new 2 pack with theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer & Amika Color pHerfection Shampoo.  I placed an order since I also had my 6 month 20% off code :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Another new 2 pack with theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer & Amika Color pHerfection Shampoo.  I placed an order since I also had my 6 month 20% off code :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Dang it...of course a pick two with the mary Lou comes out after I place my order. Sigh...

buy35extra50 - get 50 extra points when you buy $35+ of products sampled in the May boxes.  

I found it difficult, but I managed to find $38 worth of stuff (2x Amika mask & Miss Jessie's Jelly Soft Curls) so I could get the 50 extra points and the Pick Two pack with the Incoco nail strips in Freshly Picked (I'm wearing a pair I got in another order right now and looove them).

Placed an order tonight to reorder some tea and tried the 20off code...and it worked!  Might want to give it a shot if you are placing an order :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Product Name

Price Qty Subtotal Subtotal $49.95
Shipping & Handling $0.00
Discount (Free Sample Pack with Purchase, 20% Off For You, 20off) -$17.99
100 reward points -$10.00
Grand Total
$21.96
Mighty Leaf Tea - Tea Pouches   Flavor Green Tea Tropical
View Product Page · Write a Product Review
$9.95
Ordered: 1
$9.95
Caldrea Roller Ball Perfume   Scent Tea Olive Lime
$18.00
$18.00
Pangea Organics Lip Balm   Scent Italian Red Mandarin with Rose
$12.00
$12.00
Pick Two Sample Pack (free with $25+ order)   Choose 1 pack Caudalie Premier Cru The Eye Cream & FusionBeauty LipFu ...  

$10.00
$10.00

Thank you so much for sharing that the 20off code worked for you!! I've been holding off placing an order in hopes of a good Pick 2 Pack and a coupon code so yay! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thanks for letting me know, I placed an order :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Teeheehee I've been saving up for a long time, waiting to use these points. I almost regret saving for too long because it's like wasting pick two options but w/e. So excited for the Baggu backpack and theBalm eyeshadow *__*

I have a question- if you subscribe for a 2nd box- do you get the points for reviews on the 2nd box on one account?

Back