Birchbox Promo Codes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a question- if you subscribe for a 2nd box- do you get the points for reviews on the 2nd box on one account?
you have to use a separate email address for a second account so everything on it, including points, are separate. I enjoy having two accounts!

Originally Posted by award04 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have a question- if you subscribe for a 2nd box- do you get the points for reviews on the 2nd box on one account?
They will be separate. Wouldn't that be nice if they combined them? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Enabler alert!  double the points for gift subscriptions, expires 6/29/13...  

*To receive your 30 extra Birchbox Points upon 3-Month Gift subscription purchase, use coupon code '3months30double' at checkout. The 30 extra points are in addition to the regular 30 Birchbox Points awarded for your 3-Month Gift subscription purchase, for a total of 60 Birchbox Points. To receive your 60 extra Birchbox Points upon 6-Month Gift subscription purchase, use coupon code '6months60double' at checkout. The 60 extra points are in addition to the regular 60 Birchbox Points awarded for your 6-Month Gift subscription purchase, for a total of 120 Birchbox Points. To receive your 110 extra Birchbox Points upon 12-Month Gift subscription purchase, use coupon code '12months110double' at checkout. The 110 extra points are in addition to the regular 110 Birchbox Points awarded for your 12-Month Gift subscription purchase, for a total of 220 Birchbox Points. Offers available only on subscription orders placed by June 29, 2013, 11:59 p.m. ET.

Thanks for the code!  I just used it today.  Had been waiting for someone to post one.

Originally Posted by quene8106 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

comeback20 - 20% off a $35+ order until june 30th. it worked on both of my accounts.

Originally Posted by lucyla8 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Enabler alert!  double the points for gift subscriptions, expires 6/29/13...  

*To receive your 30 extra Birchbox Points upon 3-Month Gift subscription purchase, use coupon code '3months30double' at checkout. The 30 extra points are in addition to the regular 30 Birchbox Points awarded for your 3-Month Gift subscription purchase, for a total of 60 Birchbox Points. To receive your 60 extra Birchbox Points upon 6-Month Gift subscription purchase, use coupon code '6months60double' at checkout. The 60 extra points are in addition to the regular 60 Birchbox Points awarded for your 6-Month Gift subscription purchase, for a total of 120 Birchbox Points. To receive your 110 extra Birchbox Points upon 12-Month Gift subscription purchase, use coupon code '12months110double' at checkout. The 110 extra points are in addition to the regular 110 Birchbox Points awarded for your 12-Month Gift subscription purchase, for a total of 220 Birchbox Points. Offers available only on subscription orders placed by June 29, 2013, 11:59 p.m. ET.
i'm not a mod but that looks like a screenshot or cut+paste. doesn't look like a referral link to me.

placed an order on the 20th. origins serurm ($55, 25%ann code, 400 points= $1.25!) I called cust service because they were out of +2 packs and I wanted to know when they'd be back in stock. She said place the order and then when they are back in stock call back and they will send me one for free. 

So I called today to get the June Jacobs/stila BB cream pack and they girl kind of gave me a hard time. She said I wasn't eligible because I only paid $1.25 out of pocket and I have to pay $35 cash out of pocket in order to get one, and even though my order was a $55 full sized item, i used a discount and points therefore I can't have one. 

I told her I placed an order in JAN when in the minimum was $25 and paid 13 bucks our of pocket and got one and she said they would send me one for free, but in the future I have to spend $35 after all discounts and points redeemed in order to get one. 

WHAT?!

Originally Posted by Mandy Kane /img/forum/go_quote.gif

placed an order on the 20th. origins serurm ($55, 25%ann code, 400 points= $1.25!) I called cust service because they were out of +2 packs and I wanted to know when they'd be back in stock. She said place the order and then when they are back in stock call back and they will send me one for free. 

So I called today to get the June Jacobs/stila BB cream pack and they girl kind of gave me a hard time. She said I wasn't eligible because I only paid $1.25 out of pocket and I have to pay $35 cash out of pocket in order to get one, and even though my order was a $55 full sized item, i used a discount and points therefore I can't have one. 

I told her I placed an order in JAN when in the minimum was $25 and paid 13 bucks our of pocket and got one and she said they would send me one for free, but in the future I have to spend $35 after all discounts and points redeemed in order to get one. 

WHAT?!
Not even remotely true! Otherwise, hardly anyone would get the plus two packs because generally when we order, we tend to spend points! SMH

Originally Posted by Mandy Kane /img/forum/go_quote.gif

WHAT?!
Definitely not true. I've used points with my pick 2 packs twice, and both orders were the $25 minimum without the points so I usually paid nothing.

I think birchbox is getting stingier with the pick two packs since they were so popular with our small orders and selling out immediately. This is definitely why they raised the minimum price, so they're probably going to try and enforce how much we spend in cash without points too.

Definitely not true. I've used points with my pick 2 packs twice, and both orders were the $25 minimum without the points so I usually paid nothing. I think birchbox is getting stingier with the pick two packs since they were so popular with our small orders and selling out immediately. This is definitely why they raised the minimum price, so they're probably going to try and enforce how much we spend in cash without points too.
So in layman's terms they're trying to be tightwads?

Originally Posted by quene8106 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So in layman's terms they're trying to be tightwads?
Sometimes I think *some" CS people are on power trips- I've had similar experiences with bank of america, ATT, and other companies when I've called.  Most of the reps I've talked to over all have been super helpful, but every once in awhile you get stuck with the one who goes out of their way to be unhelpful.  BB's customer service, overall is pretty great and generous when it comes to handling issues.  What I've started doing when I get someone like this is just hanging up, and waiting a few minutes before calling back.

Originally Posted by gemstone /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Sometimes I think *some" CS people are on power trips- I've had similar experiences with bank of america, ATT, and other companies when I've called.  Most of the reps I've talked to over all have been super helpful, but every once in awhile you get stuck with the one who goes out of their way to be unhelpful.  BB's customer service, overall is pretty great and generous when it comes to handling issues.  What I've started doing when I get someone like this is just hanging up, and waiting a few minutes before calling back.
yup i work in cs and i do the same thing, lol

Has anyone gotten a 12 month code for July yet? This will be my 12th month. Do they even do that or do they skip to 13?

Just found the code '7TEEN15' on retailmenot... good for 15% off orders $35+

Thanks

Just found the code '7TEEN15' on retailmenot... good for 15% off orders $35+
Thanks for this! Does BB not send out an email with codes to subscribers? I didn't see a message for it and no mention of it on Facebook or Twitter.

Thanks Thanks for this! Does BB not send out an email with codes to subscribers? I didn't see a message for it and no mention of it on Facebook or Twitter.
The seventeen collab is about dorm rooms, so they probably just haven't released the code publicly yet and whoever posted it stumbled upon it somewhere random :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> they haven't made any announcements about working with seventeen, but there is a section for it in the shop.

I received my 6th box last week and was wondering if anyone knows when Birchbox sends out 6th month codes?  If it is a standard code for everyone, do you know what the code is?   Thanks for your help!

Back