Birchbox Promo Codes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by MinnieMuffin /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I received my 6th box last week and was wondering if anyone knows when Birchbox sends out 6th month codes?  If it is a standard code for everyone, do you know what the code is?   Thanks for your help!
It used to be "6months20", I believe. But they have to activate the code for your account I believe. If that code doesn't work, I would reach out to their customer service.

It used to be "6months20", I believe. But they have to activate the code for your account I believe. If that code doesn't work, I would reach out to their customer service.
I got my six month code via email today and it is the same code as above. It lasts for two weeks. You must order at least $25 worth of stuff.

Got sent a "Happy 21st month with us" promo code with 21% off - wasn't expecting that.  Bought 2 of theBalm Instain blushes with it - Lace (bright pink) and Houndstooth (mauve). 

Originally Posted by Lulubelle107 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Got sent a "Happy 21st month with us" promo code with 21% off - wasn't expecting that.  Bought 2 of theBalm Instain blushes with it - Lace (bright pink) and Houndstooth (mauve). 
weirdly, the higher months get crappier discounts. I know 13 is 25% and I believe 16 is 30%? Why isn't 21 like 35% then :| lame

Originally Posted by Kyuu /img/forum/go_quote.gif

weirdly, the higher months get crappier discounts. I know 13 is 25% and I believe 16 is 30%? Why isn't 21 like 35% then :| lame
I guess they figure they've got you hooked the longer you subscribe - which is probably true. 

Originally Posted by Kyuu /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think the highest discount I've seen for an anniversary code is 25%.  I just got my two year and it was for 25% again.  They also said they're sending something in the mail, which is probably the lipstick holder keychain...again.  I really think they should send their oldest subscribers something special...I mean there are people who have been subscribed 3 years now, send them a limited edition bag or something BB.

I've only ever gotten a three month code from them. I did get an aniversary keychain last year though. I didn't even know they gave out anniversary codes! I've been missing out.

Quote: Originally Posted by Alicia Loves /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I've only ever gotten a three month code from them. I did get an aniversary keychain last year though. I didn't even know they gave out anniversary codes! I've been missing out.

are you subscribed to their e-mail lists? if not, that's probably why you're not getting the codes.

Originally Posted by Alicia Loves /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The key chain should have come with a discount code for your one year.  BB is really screwy about sending out the codes.  Most people get an email with a code for their anniversary at 3, 6, 9, 13, 16, 21 and 2 years (and beyond i think).  BUT a lot of us don't get them at those times.  I didn't receive any codes after 13 months.  I contacted Birchbox and they told me that the codes are randomly generated and that they could not issue me one, to which I responded that they shouldn't call these anniversary codes if everyone does not get them uniformly on their anniversary.  They did offer me 20% off if I called in my order but that really wasn't the point.  I just wanted to receive the discount emails like everyone else.  Also, I like to play around with things in my cart a lot (because I'm crazy) and prefer to order online. 

Originally Posted by quene8106 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

are you subscribed to their e-mail lists? if not, that's probably why you're not getting the codes.
I've never unsubscribed from their lists and I checked the points update boxes even though they never stay checked. It there a way to check if I am? I sure get those you left something in your cart emails often enough.

The key chain should have come with a discount code for your one year.  BB is really screwy about sending out the codes.  Most people get an email with a code for their anniversary at 3, 6, 9, 13, 16, 21 and 2 years (and beyond i think).  BUT a lot of us don't get them at those times.  I didn't receive any codes after 13 months.  I contacted Birchbox and they told me that the codes are randomly generated and that they could not issue me one, to which I responded that they shouldn't call these anniversary codes if everyone does not get them uniformly on their anniversary.  They did offer me 20% off if I called in my order but that really wasn't the point.  I just wanted to receive the discount emails like everyone else.  Also, I like to play around with things in my cart a lot (because I'm crazy) and prefer to order online. 
They only started giving out codes past 13 months this year. Also, I don't think they've always done 13 either.

Originally Posted by Antidentite /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hmmm... I'm (anxiously!) waiting on my 13 month code. I was under the impression that they mailed you the keychain, but email you the anniversary code like always. But from your post I gather that both come in the mail? Is that accurate?

Totally agree that it's weird/kind of frustrating that the codes are "randomly" generated. Isn't that something they've figured out how to do by now? (Or maybe I just underestimate how difficult it is...)

Originally Posted by basementsong /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hmmm... I'm (anxiously!) waiting on my 13 month code. I was under the impression that they mailed you the keychain, but email you the anniversary code like always. But from your post I gather that both come in the mail? Is that accurate?
I'm glad I'm not the only person waiting on my 13 month code. Everyone seemed to be getting their anniversary codes and I was starting to worry I had just been forgotten.

I just wanted to thank everyone for the 7teen15 code! I too have been waiting on my 13 month code forever, even been through several email exchanges with CS who just reassured me it would be this month (which is now almost over). Anyway, I didn't want to wait any longer for fear I would miss out on some products in my cart, so I am happy to have at least gotten an extra 15% off!

Here is what I ordered!! Best 1$ I have ever spent! :] Thanks again!

Originally Posted by evlady /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just wanted to thank everyone for the 7teen15 code! I too have been waiting on my 13 month code forever, even been through several email exchanges with CS who just reassured me it would be this month (which is now almost over). Anyway, I didn't want to wait any longer for fear I would miss out on some products in my cart, so I am happy to have at least gotten an extra 15% off!

wooh! what a haul! 
claps.gif

I just wanted to thank everyone for the 7teen15 code! I too have been waiting on my 13 month code forever, even been through several email exchanges with CS who just reassured me it would be this month (which is now almost over). Anyway, I didn't want to wait any longer for fear I would miss out on some products in my cart, so I am happy to have at least gotten an extra 15% off! Here is what I ordered!! Best 1$ I have ever spent! :] Thanks again!
I got mine on the 30th of the month. I think their theory is that if they wait longer you'll get the keychain before the email.

Great deal!

Hi! I have been looking at threads all over MUT but I can't seem to find an answer.  Everyone who has received anniversary codes, are you month-to-month subscribers or do you have an annual subscription?  I have been thinking about upgrading to an annual subscription (for the extra points and $10 discount!) but I read somewhere that they don't send anniversary codes to annual subscribers.  Can anyone confirm that? Thanks so much!

Awesome!

Though for future reference, I was able to use my 9 month code about a week or so before they even emailed it to me. Since they're the same code (just has to be activated for your account) I thought I'd try and see if it worked and it did. So in the future if you're at an anni month and still waiting on the email, try the code anyway :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back