Boxy Charm [Spoilers]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Full spoilers on Instagram:

img_5641.png

Can someone explain how the Charms shop works? I referred a couple friends so I wanted to redeem something from the shop but when I try to checkout it keeps giving me a pop-up saying that I have an active subscription and would I like to purchase another? Uhhh? I'm confused...

So my questions are:

- Has anyone been double charged for their subscription when trying to redeem points?

- When do you get your reward items? Separately or with the next month's box?

- Does an uneven number of charms apply, like say 1500? or do you have to have set amounts like those   listed on the site - 1000, 2000, 3000 etc.?

Not everything will come in box...5 products out of this...and 2 are the makeup geek eyeshadow...

I already received the hydromilk...so hoping that I will not receive it again.

I was looking through the Boxycharm tag on Instagram and saw someone that got the Ofra illuminizer and it's not a tiny tube of product, it's a big 4oz. bottle of it!

Edit: I scrolled further and another subscriber had the smaller tube? I guess the sizes vary too?

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my shipping notification today. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Edit: It actually just arrived! Anyone have any idea what that Paris spray is? It a doesn't say on the box or bottle what it's for.
The Catherine Malandrino? If that's the one you're talking about, it's a perfume. It's a very strong, very long-lasting perfume. I personally enjoy it, but use it sparsely. 

The Catherine Malandrino? If that's the one you're talking about, it's a perfume. It's a very strong, very long-lasting perfume. I personally enjoy it, but use it sparsely. 
Boooooo. Don't like being sent fragrances. I rarely wear perfume.

I got the perfume, Chella pencil, Luxie brush, the two eyeshadows, and the anti-puff eye cream. I like everything except for the perfume. 

Got my Boxycharm last night! Here is a little review

First off since there are so many different options, this month the card they sent us while it was cute, didn't list any of the information. Hoping they send us information next month, is really helpful.

Here's what I got:

OFRA Body Illuminizer in Charmer (is that the shade or the name?) - Huge container, in the container size shown in the spoilers, 4 fl oz. This is nice for the spring! Isn't too dark for my fair skin, but doesn't really do too much. Evens coloration a little bit, but leaves behind big sparkles.

CM Style de Paris - Like the scent on this (pretty sweet), but doesn't last too long on me.

Makeup Geek Eyeshadows in Cocoa Bear and Duochrome Mai Tai - Love these shadows! Perfect colors for me, and I have been wanting to try these out for awhile now. They have lasted all day on me (most shadows do though), and blended pretty nicely. Hope to get more from this brand in the future!

Luxie Small Contouring Brush - Feels really soft! Will probably use for powder, haven't used this item yet.

Chella Eyebrow Pencil in Tantalizing Taupe - Too dark for my light hair, will past to a friend. The actual product in the container twists up which is a plus, but is rather thick.

I like this month's Boxycharm! Most happy about the Makeup Geek eyeshadows, might be ordering some more of these now that I have tried them. Some things were a miss for me, but others I know I will get plenty of use out of!

getting my boxy charm today, already checked the mail once, but it's not there yet.  waiting for the mail to run.

I got my box today too. I got Frappe and Shimma Shimma for the MUG shadows and I'm a little disappointed I didn't get a duochrome as that was basically the entire reason I resubbed to Boxy. I did get the expensive eye cream. I got the Luxie brush which I'm ecstatic about! And the Catherine Maladrino perfume which I enjoy. BUT. I'm missing an item. You're supposed to get 4 items in addition to the two shadows and I didn't. I emailed them and now I get to wait for a response. I'd personally love if they just offer a choice of an item and I'd choose a duochrome shadow. 

I got the eyeshadow in cosmopolitan and cocoa bear.  How do you know if you got a shimmer or duo chrome.  It looks shimmer.

So happy with my box.  eye cream, perfume, luxe brush, brow pencil and eyeshadows

I'm happy with this month, but I was disappointed that I got the body illuminizer as I will never use that. I hate that too because it's huge tube with a lot of product in it. However, I love the luxie brush and the makeup geek shadows. The perfume smells really nice too and I already know that I like the Chella eyebrow pencils.

I got the eyeshadow in cosmopolitan and cocoa bear.  How do you know if you got a shimmer or duo chrome.  It looks shimmer.

So happy with my box.  eye cream, perfume, luxe brush, brow pencil and eyeshadows
So the shimmer ones, when tilted in light, give off a sight shimmery look. Cosmopolitan is a shimmery shadow. I got Shimma Shimma, so I know mine was a shimmer for sure. It's not very glimmery, like the duochromes, but it's not matte. 

Latest posts

Back