Boxy Charm [Spoilers]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw this on their FB page yesterday:

BOXYCHARM

29 April at 18:00 · 

Are you ready for May, Charmers?

Disclaimer: This MUG product will be in our May Boxes while supplies last. Current subscribers will get first dibs. If you join any time before May 1st, you will be billed for an April Box upon subscribing. Your next payment would be on May 3rd for your May Box. If you do not want an April Box, please subscribe after May 1st.

That doesn't sound convincing as far as supplies go. I unsubbed so I don't want to take the risk to resub and then miss out.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder what the MUG product is? I'm dying to see the spoiler. I just hope this doesn't turn into a situation like the Allure box is having now.

On MSA the spoiler was announced to be a blush (in the compact as well which is nice)! Not sure if this is there current blush (which I have heard good things about) or the new one I heard about them formulating. Can't wait!

I am excited to get the MUG blush, but I just hope I get a color that will work with my skin tone. This box isn't overly exciting me, but I will use the blush, lip liner, and brow gel.

Boxycharm has become boring to me. I wanted to love this month but I don't.

Will stay unsubbed for now.

Even though I unsubbed, I still got an email today with the spoiler for a Makeup Geek blush. I prefer cream blushes, so I'll wait to see what else the box includes before subscribing again.

Boxycharm has become boring to me. I wanted to love this month but I don't.

Will stay unsubbed for now.
I'm getting bored as well. For a couple of months there the boxes were amazing and now I have high expectations lol I will stayed subbed for now though and see what happens

Got my box today (a little bit later than usual for some reason) and thought I wouldn't like it, but was pleasantly surprised! Here is a little break down:

Makeup Geek Blush in XOXO - $15 - Favorite item in the box! First I am just so happy every time I see a Makeup Geek product in a subscription box. I think that it is a brand that does not get a lot of love in subscription boxes, and I love how great her products have become. The packaging first of all is so cute! The outer box has a rose gold foil, and the compact itself is so pretty! The compact is a rose gold gunmetal type color, nice weight, magnetized lid, nice logo, and fantastic mirror. Not sure if this is the new blushes she was creating (not even sure if those are released or if these are them, going to have to look into that) but the blush is very nice. The shade XOXO is a beautiful coral with creamy texture. I am very impressed by this, can't wait to try it out! (oh man sorry that was so long, got carried away there :rolleyes: )

The Brow Gal Clear Brow Gel - $20 - Have too many eyebrow gels at the moment so I might swap this and don't want to open it, but the packaging looks cute

Catherine Malandrine Romance de Provence Deluxe Mini Sprayer 10ml - $20 (not sure if this is the price for a fuller size, but that is what is listed on the card that came in the box) - Not sure if it was from Boxycharm but I just got a fragrance by this line as well recently. This one smells a lot nicer to me though! The other fragrance didn't last well on me, but I am hoping this one will

Starlooks Luxe Lip Liner in Charmed - $19.50 - Looks like this lip pencil was made special for Boxycharm with the packaging and color name, is very cute! Like how it is a retractable twist up pencil. Shade seems creamy and budge proof (for swatch), but while outside packaging seems more neutral and deeper, shade is actually brighter and more vivid. I am not usually one for lip pencils, but this seems like a nice shade

Ella + Mila Nail Polish in Pistache - $10.50 - This is a light pistachio color, formula seems nice. Packaging is cute with the little elephant (I pay way too much attention to the packaging I know). Seems nice for spring!

PUR Double Ego - Duo Ended Eyeliner in Tasmania - $21 - I don't see PUR in subscription boxes that much, like the surprise! This eyeliner is one side liquid eyeliner, one side pencil. I hardly wear eyeliner so I am not going to open this, but I think it was a good eyeliner than the usual black kohl liner that is mostly sent out

I really like the box this month! I wasn't too sure about it before it arrived, but I actually am pleasantly surprised. I am always impressed by how they get such an amazing value to the boxes

Does anyone else still subscribe to Boxycharm? How did you guys feel about the box this month?

Does anyone else still subscribe to Boxycharm? How did you guys feel about the box this month?
I still subscribe! I haven't gotten my box yet BUT I'm not sure about the eyebrow gel or lip liner as I almost never use the latter and have never tried the former. The nail polish is my power color, that minty/pale green is life for me. I saw pictures and it seems like everyone is getting different eyeliner duo colors and I'm hoping for a purple or black or brown version. The perfume, I like the other one we got a month or two back from Boxy and I hope this one is just as good. And the blush, I'm finally getting into using blushes but I really want the darker/purpley shade of the choices as I don't have a shade like that and I love experimenting with my colors. 

I really like the May box so I re-subbed. The only thing I don't like is the perfume. I HATE perfumes and this is the third one in the few months I've had this service that I see them sending perfumes out! 

Anyway I hope I get the May box because apparently the Makeup Geek blushes in this box haven't been released yet, so the people getting it in this box are getting it earlier than everyone else.

ooh the makeup geek blush sounds great! So excited for you all who are getting this. I'd love to sub but just can't add one more thing.

Boxy June 2016 Spoilers...sort of

1. A translucent Powder

2. Looks like Highlighter

3. Girlactik Eye liner .... $20

3 out of 5 products in the box...

I'm tempted to sign back up just for the powder lol. I canceled months ago and haven't missed it, but all I ever wanted in a sub box were powder, bb cream, foundations, concealers, I know they're too color specific. 

Back