CONTEST: Enter to Win a Wantable.co Winter Box! [CLOSED]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My profile is Top Trendsetter! So spot on. I really am on top of what is in & what is out. From clothes, makeup, bags, shoes and everything in between, I know what's IT. I am always the one that everyone goes to for help on what to wear & what's hot. I also know that you don't have to fork over $500 to be on trend. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Mine says Classic Chic, and I do go more for a classic look for day to day at work.  But I also like to do different looks to go out with.

Mine was Glamour Girl which fits me perfectly. I love clothes that look classy but at the same time they add a touch of sexiness :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thanks for the contest!

Mine was "trendsetter" which I think is pretty accurate. For one, I really don't mind wearing coral colors in winter, though I do like to follow a few trends. All I can say is, "don what makes you feel happy 
smile.gif
."

Mine is Classic Chic: "you are always put together, on time, and sleek. You are tasteful, timeless, elegant, and prefer investment pieces to trendy items". If I'm not, that's at least what I aspire to be :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. Second choice was Boho Beauty, then Top Trendsetter.

I am Classic Chic. "As a Classic Chic, you are always on point, put together, and sleek. You are tasteful, timeless, elegant, and prefer investment pieces to trendy items. Your sophisticated sense of style always looks expensive." This is definitely me. When it comes to makeup, I'd rather have a few expensive items that work perfectly than have a mound of cheap products that I don't really use... just for the sake of having them. I LOVE bargains and sales plus I love flea markets and thrift stores... so when it comes to jewelry and accessories, anywhere I can get vintage costume jewelry pieces that make a bold statement and shout expensive yet only cost a couple of bucks, I'm all about it! LOL! I definitely prefer a sleek and polished look.

I got Classic Chic.  This definitely describes me; I avoid trends like a plague!

I'm a top trendsetter, which I think is an accurate reflection of my addiction to MUT! 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

They tagged me as Boho Beauty which is me exactly! I like my makeup to look more natural and effortless. I also like my clothes low key paired with a hot pair of wedges and matching handbag.

I'm Classic Chic.  That really seems to fit - I tend towards timeless classic clothes that never go out of style rather than following trends.  Thank you for the great contest!

The style I got is Rock Rebel and of course its right.

I am a tough broad with a softer side and my personality and character shine through when I wear make up.

I usually always do something fun...even when keeping it natural I might add blue eyeshadow.

Thank you for the opportunity to win! If I get the bag I'll post photos and share my likes for the products.

My style is a Rock Rebel. This look describes me due to loving dark colors, dressing in edgy looks, and it also represents me as being strong yet mysterious. I love it! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I am "Classy Chic" according to the style quiz. It does fit me, I try to be a little on the edge but am more of a classy kind of person. 

Classic Chic for me. It's pretty true. I love a elegant timeless style with a dose of goth/edge every now and then.

What a great contest.

I'm Classic Chic

I agree with that because I tend to gravitate toward styles that are timeless rather than trendy.  I do like to experiment by mixing in some of the trendy colors and patterns with bold accessories.

Woohoo! Top Trendsetter over here!

When I try new styles and new looks, it's irregardless of what is 'in'... just how I'm feeling. I definitely have no fear of any colors!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back