CONTEST: Enter to Win a Wantable.co Winter Box! [CLOSED]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i am a glamour girl followed by a rock rebel right on!
icon_smile.gif

As a Glamour Girl, you love makeup and you wear it well. You dress in the hottest fashions, wearing body-conscious clothing that’s both sexy and classy. You love all things luxurious and lavish.

My style was a glamor girl. It said I love makeup, which is totally true! I love makeup so much, my friends think I'm obsessed. It's kind of funny. I do think I have a good style (not to brag) but I do try pretty hard to look nice. Also, luxury is the one thing I strive for. I need a nice car, nice clothes, good friends, everything. I really think I should qualify for the Wantable.co winter box 

smileno.gif

Thanks for your consideration,

Jackie <3

My profile says I'm a Rock Rebel. Totally fits me - I love everything black and studded and have a layer of my hair dyed teal.

As a Classic Chic, you are always on point, put together, and sleek. You are tasteful, timeless, elegant, and prefer investment pieces to trendy items. Your sophisticated sense of style always looks expensive.

WOOHOO, haha. I love classy celebs and my (future) profession definitely demands it! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm Classic Chic as well. Nothing fits me better than classic chic i love a vivid look but definitely not ever over the top. 2ND is Glamour Girl.

Mine was Boho Beauty. I feel like that fits me pretty well since i'm pretty natural when it comes to make up usually and I usually let my hair dry naturally so I can have nice natural waves. 

i got 1) classic chic and 2) rock rebel. i think that sounds about right because i like to mix timeless pieces with things that are a little more edgy/trendier.

My style is Boho Beauty - this definitely fits me because overall I love neutral and earthy shades but I like to keep it interesting and unique at the same time!  I'm definitely casual - ultimately I try to make makeup look as good as possible without making it look like I'm wearing much at all.  I like to pretend it's natural beauty :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm Classic Chic which fits me perfectly because I love a classic red lip and stay neutral with my eyes, but I don't really like any crazy bright colors. 

Ha this is actually rather accurate. I got rebel rocker chick which is what I guess my style would be considered by most. I think that the prizes they are offering are pretty nice also. I have never used high end make up, I usually use wet and wild and cheap off brand but that stuff looks like it probably goes on a lot nicer and lasts way longer. It's nice that they offer prizes to the people on these forms though. The girls who win should defiantly post some reviews!

Oh I didn't realize I was supposed to actually write why it fit me. I got rebel rocker chick and I feel it suits me because my style is borderline rocker/metal chick with a dash of geek. I love my black clothes, fishnet shirts and black nail polish, studded purses and leather <3 the dark eye make up matches my black and white hair and really makes the green in my hazel eyes pop. I'm not a big fan of bright lips as I feel with dark eye make up a lighter nude lip is way more appealing. ;D

Rock Rebel which is pretty dead on. I love edgy and powerful makeup that is still feminine, flirty, and sexy!

My profile is classy chic which is a great match. Love the smoky eye and neutrals!

my first match is Classic chic followed by Rock Rebel. i'd say those match to both sides of my personality and life. during the week, i am more reserved but like to let loose for my playtime.

I got Classic Chic which fits me down to a T. I couldn't have picked a more fitting profile for my style. I don't follow trends unless I like them. I'd rather have more timeless, classic pieces than trendy, seasonal pieces. I like to look sleek and put together, but not over the top. I can have style and comfort.

I'm a Glamour Girl. I'd say that makeup-wise, that fits me fairly well. I'm kind of a hybrid, though. Great contest!

My profile says I'm a Glamour Girl.  I believe that was really close, but I guess I stylistically identify more with the second matched profile, the rocker one.  I would add a few more questions for better results.

"Glamour Girl -- you love all things luxurious and lavish" -- yep, that's me!! 

I'm 'top trend setter - be jeweled'.

I do love shine, but not crazy about the colors they recommended!
icon_sad.gif

I love that they have a template of different options though!

I was always referred to as the 'shine child' of my family.. so, be jeweled it quite accurate for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back