(Discussion) Secret Santa 2013 is coming soon!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by KellyKaye /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I am so sad that this is all coming to a close.

Me too...I think we should definitely set up a "pen pal" system...so we can send each other mail (and gifts when wanted) throughout the year.

Pick me!!! haha

And same...anyone interested in Pen Pals, pm me. I want an excuse to buy cute stationery!

Quote:

Originally Posted by usofjessamerica /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm in! If anyone wants a pen pal, PM me
smile.gif
Quote: Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Me too...I think we should definitely set up a "pen pal" system...so we can send each other mail (and gifts when wanted) throughout the year.

I have cute cards that l picked up from michael's like... 3 years ago. Yeah it's time to shower people with mail.

I would love to do a pen pal thing.  I have one friend I write to and love sending and receiving mail!

I would love to do a pen pal thing.  I have one friend I write to and love sending and receiving mail!
Can we start a pen pal thread so we can all discuss it there? I definitely want to send you ladies mail!

Quote: Originally Posted by utgal2004 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Quote: Originally Posted by LadyK /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Can we start a pen pal thread so we can all discuss it there? I definitely want to send you ladies mail!
Where do you suppose it should go? Should we see if we could have a group set up specifically for it?

I'm interested in a pen pal thing!!

Also @zadidoll I got my present and my santee @latinafeminista said she got hers so we can be crossed off the list.

At this time I have 38 21 people left on my list. Since I don't check this post to see who received items so far and who hasn't that number can be far less. Plus there are those who have received but have yet to post because they're waiting for Christmas. Here are the names of those who have yet to receive their gift from their Secret Santa OR who may have posted but whose name I have yet to cross off.
If you're on this list let me know if you did get it or not.  
You can cross me off:)

I wasn't a part of SS this year, but could I join pen pals anyway? Next year I'm planning on doing SS. I don't know how often I'll be able to send out letters/goodies but I would love to be a part of it! If someone starts a thread for this I will PM whoever the main person is with my address :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I would totally help organize pen pal thingy but I'm going to be away from my laptop for a few days and I don't know how to start up a group! The way I did pen pal thingys back in the Livejournal days was we'd fill out a "survey" type thingy and just choose whoever we want/as many people we want via direct message. Kinda like making a profile. It doesn't really matter how we organize it - I just really love mail! Also, now that I think of it - being on LJ as an 12 year old exchanging mixed CDs with randos is a very terrifying idea now that I look back on it... No one knew I was 12 but they all knew I made good mixed CDs!

Back