Do you buy back-ups?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Makeup-wise I've only bought a backup of MAC Blot Powder in Medium and Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Nude Lustre! I have SO much stuff that I can hardly finish anything!

But I've bought backups of my beloved skincare items (scrubs, masks, 2 in 1 cleansers etc) :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I don't buy backups of anything because I have few truly HG products, and those that I have aren't LE. I also don't use anything nearly enough to use it up quickly, so I'll probably never run out of stuff. If anything is going to be discontinued, I'll probably find out here first, and then go get some.

Hi, my name is YLQ, and I'm a hoarder. LOL

I buy stuff that I use on a regular basis 5 or 6 at a time. Ditto for LE stuff.

It depends on what it is... If it's something that's LE and I use it a lot, then yes. If it's something I can get again somehow, then no. Lately, I haven't been getting back-ups.

I have backups of some of the Alexis style products that are now Dc'd, and I have a backup Milani Luminous. But because I love to shop for makeup so much, I don't do it often.

I do if I like it a lot and also if I can only get it online, I will buy it ahead of time in case I run out of it.

i stocked savvy coz we have none in HK but with the rate i m using it ......................... i think it willl last more than 3 years ......

I'll stock up if I find out something I love is being discontinued. I've been trying to stock up on Milani blushes. And I found a website where I can find Jordana Color XTend eyeliner. It's my HG, and I've been really bummed since they were discontinued, so I'm stocking up on those, too.

i do if i find my fav products on sale and stock up... or if i know that they are not making the color, i might get a few if i really like the colors....

No, but I may start. After I bought some of the Amuse collection, I fell in love with some of the e/s and now seldom use them because I don't want 'em to go away lol

The only backups I have are MSFs (Glissade, shooting star, & shimpagne).

I haven't used up any of my MU though, so I'm not buying backups of other stuff.

i bought a backup of the Iman foundation stick in 'Sand 3'....i didnt think much of it when i bought the first one but i reach for this most days, its so easy and glides on so smooth....i only see it at Ulta here and they only had one left of my shade

for the few things that i know i will use again i do buy backups....i have so many burts bees lip balms in my house/purse/car/office i could open a lip balm store!

I only buy backups for the products that are a necessity to me. like lipstick and liquid eyeliner. I'm afraid I might lose them. in which case I won't have to panic if I have another one!

Latest posts

Back