Do you buy back-ups?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have back ups of mac' say yeah! e/s and bagatelle e/s. i loved them when they came out and bought 2 while i could. lol

i did buy some studio fix the other day since i'm seeing pan in the one i use now. so i might as well get it while ii'm at the store!

well, i guess i'm the unluckiest one always!! Every item which become my staple will be d/c soon..!My Px virtual foundation, which i stocked up to 3 bottles( They dun have anymreo counter in Asia) n now i'm on my last bottle half finished...Clinique Lipstick in Henna, d/c here too..Loreal mascara in Longitude ....grrrr..!!!! even lotsa MAC's stuff oso!! Dats y nowadays, i'll just grab any LE like MSF or pigments..believe me ladies, they dun carry much pigments here..just are the basic ones like vanilla, tan n melon.. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

even the lingerie collection, there are 3 pigments rt?guess wad?when i wanted to get the pink opal, they said the pigments are just for displays..!!they dun ships those pigments here..when i asked so wats the purpose having them if u dun carry the stock at all, they said they dun want the shelves empty...:icon_roll

Awwww glad you can track down the bubble bath Joy!

Agree with Sophia, you look so happy he he :icon_love

Wow Leila that's great! Can't wait to see all your colour options....

You will ship to Ireland right :icon_ques

I can honestly say that I wish I would have bought a 2nd Say Yeah! too. I love it and it is getting used alot. I did with Bagatelle.

I bought a backup of blacktrack fluidline when they first came out. I'm use it every day but I'm still on the first!

I've never bought back ups of LE stuff now I'm beginning to wish I did esp MAC lucky green and D' Bohemia e/shadows

As far as duplicate backups go I've got

Cover Girl Lash Exact x 2

Lancome Futurist ls in Sultry Blush x 1

Shiseido foundation x 1

Whenever I end up with duplicate color I end up giving it away because someone sees it and they say they love it and I'm such a sucker so I tell them they can have it.

I have backups of my facial cleanser and toner because I order them through the mail and I save on shipping by buying more. Howeverl, I just bought my first makeup backup ever and it was 1 of each lipgelee color that came out with the Who's That Lady collection:

Who's That Lady

Cool and Aloof

Dame is a Dress

I only bought back ups once, when lipbalm was on sale for 1$

other then that I dont buy back-ups, because it takes for ever to finish the first one!

I must admit to buying back up itmes that i think are essential. I always like to have a back up of Liz Earle's Cleanse and polish hot cloth cleanser.

If i love a nail polish color i will buy more than one,.and am the same with lip gloss's.

I never bought a back up. I would buy a back up if I found an LE that I absolutely loved though.

Hello all-

I only have backups of a few things,but sometimes I have two just cuz I think I lose one and buy another and then I find it...

if i see items i use for a real cheap price, like today i bought mac brush #190 cause it was $12, and i bought mac foundation spf 15 for $15 i already have those but bought them cuz they were too good to pass up!

I just recently bought backups of some Essence of Beauty e/s brushes since I hardly find the ones I like anymore, they seem to be discontinuing or just not stocking them anymore...

I will also buy backups of pigments (if they are LE or discontinued), nailpolishes (if they are LE or discontinued and I love them), e/s, but not lipglosses or lipsticks (I did buy 2 of Pink Clash though, one to use now and one as a backup bc I KNOW I will use it up quickly.)

Latest posts

Back