Eyelash Curler Thread!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
we've got a thread on this already, so i'm gonna close this, but feel free to post here
smile.gif

http://makeuptalk.com/forums/showthr...curler%3F.html

thanks!

tons of people rave about the shu emura lash curler. I've also heard a lot about mally beauty last lash curler also.

I've always use La Cross, and recently purchased another one. Leony's CPing me a Shu, and I've been curious about Mally Beauty since it looks like there won't be any pinching involved. I've never tried a heated lash curler, but everything I've used in the past has always worked well!

Another 2 years old thread LOL.

I think we should make an official eyelash curler thread.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Leony /img/forum/go_quote.gif Another 2 years old thread LOL.
I think we should make an official eyelash curler thread.
glasses.gif

I agree... But I vote Shu! LOL! Although, I do still want to try Mally Beauty's!

I too heard raves about the shu one but they all look the same to me soo .. how can one be better than the other?

I love the SHu curler! ITs awesome! I got the gold one for x-mas too, I never use it though.

I love my Shiseido eyelash curler! Would like to try Shu's eyelash curler since I've been hearing raves about it.

I have both the Shu Uemura and Shiseido eyelash curler. The Shiseido works better for me, maybe because it is flatter and the Shu Uemura is rounder (did anyone get what I mean?
kopfkratz.gif
)

Originally Posted by alittleweirdo /img/forum/go_quote.gif I've heard this is a good one to try... where are they available? Thanks! You can get one at Sephora

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif I agree... But I vote Shu! LOL! Although, I do still want to try Mally Beauty's! Yay, I'm glad that you like the e/c!

Originally Posted by Winkiedo /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have both the Shu Uemura and Shiseido eyelash curler. The Shiseido works better for me, maybe because it is flatter and the Shu Uemura is rounder (did anyone get what I mean?
kopfkratz.gif
) I totally get that!
Everyone, I've merged the "Eyelash curlers" thread so if any of you looking for eyelash curler rec, PLEASE check this thread, so no more duplicate threads. Thanks!

I like the little heated eyelash curlers. My eyelashes aren't that long and not relly straight, so regular eyelash curlers usually always bench. The heated ones I just put it to my lashes and the curl up.

Or I just get some curling mascara and call it a day.

Back