Favorite Men's Fragrance?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Acqua Di Gio - mmmhmmm
icon_cheesygrin.gif
me and my friends have talked about the best cologne and this one topped, with...

Gaultier for Men not far behind.

I also love Marc Jacobs for Men; my dad wears this, on my advice, and it smells wonderful on him...does that sound weird?!
icon_redface.gif

I also like all of Abercrombie and Fitch's colognes, especially the Classic one; Hollister also smells nice...

I am absolutely sick of Axe body spray...a lot of guys wear it at school, and it smells nice, but not nearly as good as any of the above real colognes IMO...and some of them absolutely marinate themselves in it, which only makes matters worse.

Originally Posted by Liz jean paul gaultier. the one that looks like a guy's body and it's blue. mmmm I agree. Jean Paul Gautier "Le Male" is def my favorite,

and Hanae Mori is nice too.
rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by devinjhans Issey MiyakePerry Ellis M

Romance

Versace Blue Jeans

A*Men(angel for men)

I love Jean Paul Gaultier, when i smell it, it sets me in a trance and always reminds me of the man i love.......:icon_love

davidoff cool water or lynx africa are lovely and sexy on guys... mmmmmm - *goes off into dreamy state* - hehe

xxxc

I have to say A & F and the new Polo Black. We got it in the store a couple weeks ago and it has been going like crazy and IT SMELLS SO GOOD!!

Then smell of mens cologne is such a turn on!!!!!!!! I love Ermenegildo Zegna on a man, it's such a sexy scent!!!!!!!!

Any new scents out there for guys? I like Armani Code, any other suggestions?

My favorite is Eternity for Men. I bought it for my boyfriend now, and for my ex when we dated. It makes me want to pounce on a guy if he wears that. Also Polo Sport is really nice. One that brings memories back is Amaris, my dad wore it everyday until he died when I was 11. So whenever I see it, I have to smell it, and it is like old times again. I smell it at my grandpa's house b/c he wears it. I would never want a guy I am with to wear it though, that would be a real turnoff. Its really amazing the effect a scent has on us.

I love Escape and Eternity for men. My very first boyfriend used to wear Eternity and everytime I smell it I think of him. My current boyfriend wears Escape and I love the way it smells on him.

Originally Posted by Maychi My faves Cerruti 1881 and Lacoste Essential. I just smelled the Lacoste and I'm so jealous, how come women's perfume doesn't smell that good?

1. romance by ralph lauren

2. acqua di gio -giorgio armani

3. desire- alfred dunhill

4. bvlgari

5. drakkar

Back