Favorite Men's Fragrance?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Cirean I just smelled the Lacoste and I'm so jealous, how come women's perfume doesn't smell that good? LOL I agree
Also adding:

Just Cavalli Him (I like the female version Her as well)

claps.gif
FAHRENHEIT
smells soooooooo good, all the time. It's aroma is so light, but always there.

My favorites for guys are Dolce & Gabbana Pour Homme and Armani's Acqua Di Gio. They're so different, but both are just like, wow. D&G is quite heavy and woody and Armani is so light, but not too light. Both are amazingly awesome.:icon_love

BUMP

I was in the train once, and this Aussi guy came in and sat in front of me, and he had on the most wonderful sent I've ever smelled on a man, it was just mezmerising, and I felt almost like fainting since the perfume smelled so wonderfully sexy and masculin, and so dreamy all at once, and I had to ask him what it was, and this is still my fav to this very day, it's Chanel's Égoîste for Men...

For now I have to say Cool Water and Nautica... John doesn't wear cologne...

Originally Posted by pieced BUMP
I was in the train once, and this Aussi guy came in and sat in front of me, and he had on the most wonderful sent I've ever smelled on a man, it was just mezmerising, and I felt almost like fainting since the perfume smelled so wonderfully sexy and masculin, and so dreamy all at once, and I had to ask him what it was, and this is still my fav to this very day, it's Chanel's Égoîste for Men...

Wow, great story! I'm going to have to find and smell it now! My favorite is Tobacco Flower EDC by Fresh - the imagery and feeling it evokes is just what it's described like:
"Tobacco Flower Eau de Cologne captures a warm breeze across a Mediterranean countryside, laced with sun-kissed vines and ripening olives."

Oh I do remember loving Curve, but it's been a LONG time since I smelled it. I'm still lovin Mary Kay's Domain on my hunny.

Back