Fortune Cookie Soap: 2014 Spring Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait for my soap box , and my name is down for the uk group order we do usually about 20 of us. I usually post my pictures on there so actual media sites.' Excited as some of the scents we had a peek of thrown in from Becky's visit she brought samples back.

Super excited for the:

cuticle butter
I don't have anything like this already & the scent seems awesome.  Can't wait for this box!

@MissJexie @Ashitude and @allistra44  - 

I hope you all love your first FCS box! 

ETA: everyone getting new boxes.  It's great to see so many joining the FCS box!

Quote: Originally Posted by LuckyMoon /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Super excited for the:

cuticle butter
I don't have anything like this already & the scent seems awesome.  Can't wait for this box!

@MissJexie  I hope you love your first FCS box! 

Omg I am already in love with it! I've been seriously fawning over them for as long as I can remember. One of the youtubers I watch started getting them awhile ago and every time he opens them I get so jealous! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> And from the looks of the spoiler I am going to love everything!!

I know it says they start shipping on the 10th, does anyone know how long shipping usually takes with them or what carrier they use? Probably usps or fed ex?

Quote: Originally Posted by MissJexie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Omg I am already in love with it! I've been seriously fawning over them for as long as I can remember. One of the youtubers I watch started getting them awhile ago and every time he opens them I get so jealous! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> And from the looks of the spoiler I am going to love everything!!

I know it says they start shipping on the 10th, does anyone know how long shipping usually takes with them or what carrier they use? Probably usps or fed ex?
I think they ship USPS. 

Can't wait for this. One of the best subs out there!

Super excited for the:
cuticle butter
I don't have anything like this already & the scent seems awesome.  Can't wait for this box! @MissJexie  @Ashitude  and @allistra44   -  I hope you all love your first FCS box!  ETA: everyone getting new boxes.  It's great to see so many joining the FCS box! Thanks! I waited too long to sign up for the winter box & it sold out so I'm glad I'm getting this one! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Super excited for the:
cuticle butter
I don't have anything like this already & the scent seems awesome.  Can't wait for this box! @MissJexie  @Ashitude  and @allistra44   -  I hope you all love your first FCS box!  ETA: everyone getting new boxes.  It's great to see so many joining the FCS box! thanks! I am also excited about the same thing. The only bad thing about these subs is I get addicted to their products and need more more more. :)

This will be my first box. I cannot wait. I never buy stuff like this (I get buyers guilt) so I'm stoked to get it in a subscription box.

Quote: Originally Posted by ajkballard /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Just received my shipping conformation with tracking number!!! So excited!!
ME TOOOO It's my first box so I seriously can't wait. I'm going to be stalking the mailman until it arrives!

ME TOOOO It's my first box so I seriously can't wait. I'm going to be stalking the mailman until it arrives!
Same here! I am shocked the new subscriber's boxes are shipping first! I have only heard positive things about this box! Really, how could you go wrong for $20 and receive a $10 off code. I was happy to see they actually offer products at and under a $10 price too!

I signed up for this box recently and am very excited to get my first box. I love Bath & Body stuff, all of these products in the box look soooo good! Cant wait. Just got my email shipping notice. It says 1-3 days expected delivery.

Got my shipping notice on Saturday but I will proberly not get until half way through you have received yours. All American sub boxes try and send the boxes abroad earlier to try and get to destination the same time as everyone else, but it still arrives later.

Same here! I am shocked the new subscriber's boxes are shipping first! I have only heard positive things about this box! Really, how could you go wrong for $20 and receive a $10 off code. I was happy to see they actually offer products at and under a $10 price too!
This is my 2nd FCS Box. I got my shipping notice last night. It doesn't have an estimated arrival date, but last box was at my door like 3 days after I got the shipping e-mail. I'm so excited. And I'm on a strict low-buy this month so I can afford to order a few things from FCS next week.

Hooray for shipping notices!!!! 

Question - do we seriously get EVERYTHING they show for the box?  If so, I think the might be my new favorite box!  For $20 every 3 months, to get ALL OF THAT?  That's a GREAT value!

Hooray for shipping notices!!!!  Question - do we seriously get EVERYTHING they show for the box?  If so, I think the might be my new favorite box!  For $20 every 3 months, to get ALL OF THAT?  That's a GREAT value!
I think so. I mean, they're all mini sizes I think but it's still a good deal!

Hooray for shipping notices!!!!  Question - do we seriously get EVERYTHING they show for the box?  If so, I think the might be my new favorite box!  For $20 every 3 months, to get ALL OF THAT?  That's a GREAT value!
Yes. All 8 items listed on the card come in the box.

Back