FOTD for February 7th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't put on my face today, but I wanted to post these. These are actually from Saturday. I took pics, but haven't had a chance to post them until now.

Face:

Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Nude

Cover Girl CG Smoother Concealer in Fair

L'Oreal Hydra Perfecte Loose Powder in Translucent

Milani Powdered Bronzer in Light

Milani Cherries on Top Blush

Eyes:

MAC pigments in Blue Steel, Frost and Violet

Painted Girl Eye Spice in Emerald Green (this color freaking rocks!!! Thanks Erica!!!!)

MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack

Rimmel Kohl Kajal Eye Pencil in Black

L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara

Lips:

Maybelline Forever Metallics l/s in Fools Gold

*I have to say that I was pretty disappointed with the Violet pigment. It seemed that no matter what I did, I couldn't get the color to really pop. I'm not going to give up on it though. I still want to play around with it and see if I can manipulate it into what I want it to look like. I really wish I would've just stuck with the green and blue because of how the purple turned out, but I'm still posting these anyway!!! :icon_chee

WOW!!

That's just simply gorgeous Malinda!!!:icon_love :icon_love :icon_love

Thank you verry much ladies,...)))),..

Kurzak that verry preety color ,..and make up so beautiful,..your pic too,..love so much xoxoxo:icon_love ))))

Wow,..Malinda you have verry nice Fotd ,..love for pics,..and you look sooo preety!!:icon_love

!!!xoxo

Eva, I'm glad you decided to do an EOTD! Your eye colour is amazing!:icon_love

Suryani, amazing as always! Your such a pretty lady!:icon_love:icon_love

Leony, gorgeous! You're so beautiful! :icon_love:icon_love

Mintesa, pink looks great on you! Very pretty!

Bethany, beautiful!

Kurczak, very pretty!

Malinda, fabulous! That green looks awesome! :icon_love:icon_love I missed your FOTDs hunnie!

Thanks hun!! Yeah, I've been BUSY BUSY BUSY lately and haven't had time to take and format pics. But I'm glad I'm back!! Woohoo!!!!! :icon_chee

I've missed posting them!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> And thank you sweetie!!! I LOVE that green!!! Green's my fave color and this one takes the award for my fave green color. I want to do an eye with this as the main color. I just love it!!!!!! :icon_love

You have same fave color as i do,Darlin:icon_chee ...))))))) :icon_love xoxoxo

And you look so great at that green eye shadow ,...You always great,..creatif you such perfect chic lady i ever look,..love yu Malinda:icon_love

Malinda - love the e/s combo!!! You should submit the full face pic "dare to be a rock chick"! Or do something similar for that challenge!

Back