FOTD for February 7th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eva, I'm glad you decided to do an EOTD! Your eye colour is amazing!:icon_love
Suryani, amazing as always! Your such a pretty lady!:icon_love:icon_love

Leony, gorgeous! You're so beautiful! :icon_love:icon_love

Mintesa, pink looks great on you! Very pretty!

Bethany, beautiful!

Kurczak, very pretty!

Maja:icon_smil

*First I want to say you have beautiful avatar and you so beautiful in that pic,..i love it so much,..

*Second I just ever look your notepad and they are so preety notepad i love them,..you love rabbit Maja??))),..i have collection of Peter Rabit Story

I love for collection they are so preety,..

*third i see your put pic of embroidery michine,..are you designer??:icon_love

*an the last thank you for sweet compliment hunny!!

Luv you too:icon_love

Suryani

lovely Kaori!!! i love your lips, and that last picture and your sweater!!! and the lightening of the picture :clap

Aww sorry Violet didn't want to be a good little pigment for you! What were you using as a base? I was going to do a FOTD this morning with it, but I still feel sick, so it might take me a while to get going today.

no, if you diet you might vanish, no more kaori :icon_chee i love the way you are, and i mean it, you are perfect.

oooh, you are such a lady!!! you are so pretty, i love the makeup and your earings and the sweater!!! very very chick :clap

Suryani, thank you for kind words :icon_love (Love you sweetie) The rabbit in my notepas is my pet bunny Aika, my boyfriend gave her to me for Christmas. I love Peter Rabbit; I had a book about love, i think it was.

That is my sewing machine. I sew clothes as a hobby. I hope I'll design clother for living some day :icon_smil

oh thank you. i hope i will get rid of them soon :icon_chee laser or something, plan for this year to destroy those glasses.

thank you

And i love your EYES and LASHES, oh i dont know what i would do to you if i would see you in person. i would kiss your lashes :icon_love

oi salamat! :icon_love kinsa man ni akong gisearch sa google wala ko kit-an... hehe lost ayo ngari sa iceland wala mga tv channel and stuff bout pinas.

im using maybelline transluscent powder :icon_chee and stopped eating chocolate since christmas, so no more pimples at all.

Back