Glossybox - April 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Super excited about a new blush even though I'm getting one from Ipsy. Me thinks I'm going to go no-buy blush for the rest of the year as well as lip products.Everyone asked for blush and I guess ALL the subs were listening!

Trying to decide whether or not to resub. I skipped Feb and March. I do not need another blush but I do love blushes. Wish they would give more than 1 sneak peek but I'm assuming they won't since I only rememeber 1 sneak peek from last month.

Anyone know of any Coupon codes to subscribe/resubscribe?

Hm, it's very pretty...but Ipsy is sending one, plus we just got the ModelCO and 2 months ago I got a cream one from Beauty Army.  I hope this is the last of the blushes, I really don't need anymore!  Concealer would be hit or miss, but I'm game because I need one.  Nude polish is very in right now, so I wouldn't be surprised if they treated us!  It does look a little pistachio in the unwrapping pic.  I'm hoping for nude, I was all over that minty-pistachio polish when Essie dropped it, so I'm good on that.   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Exciting box coming up, I cannot wait!!!!

Originally Posted by BagLady /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Trying to decide whether or not to resub. I skipped Feb and March. I do not need another blush but I do love blushes. Wish they would give more than 1 sneak peek but I'm assuming they won't since I only rememeber 1 sneak peek from last month.

Anyone know of any Coupon codes to subscribe/resubscribe?
If you wait there will probably be a 20% for 24 hours only code, and there is always ebates.

The blush's retail value from amazon.com to beauty supplier websites between $12.99 to $20. If its in Brillance color, then it's never under $10. Some other colors retail value are between $5 to $7.99. Just hope the $21 a month for April is a good value.

Originally Posted by princess2010 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Super excited about a new blush even though I'm getting one from Ipsy. Me thinks I'm going to go no-buy blush for the rest of the year as well as lip products.Everyone asked for blush and I guess ALL the subs were listening!
iagree.gif
 We all wanted blushes, now it looks like we will have blush overload lol.

I am trying so hard not to buy these month's box but blush always gets me.

I am addicted to trying blushes...but I am going to have to wait until they are that 20% sale. Hopefully it happens but at the same time my wallet will be happy if I don't spend any more.

Aww nuts.  Blush.  I do not wear it and am getting it from Ipsy and Glossybox!  I guess if I get it in time for my friend's birthday I can add it to her gift (giving her the ModelCo from last month GB and the Barbie blush from Feb Starlooks).  Or I can trade it!  

Now I wonder what the other 4 items will be????!!! 

Hey all! We've started a brand new group just for Glossybox subscribers, so I'm re-starting the April thread and discussion here! If you start a new GB thread in the future, be sure to post it in this group so we can keep everything together. Enjoy the new group! 
smile.gif

Yayyy!! Our own group, I feel so special!! 
yay.gif

I'm wondering when we'll get charged for April? I still haven't gotten my March box and the extra box I bought for my mom hasn't even shipped so I don't think I'll be too happy if I get charged for April before even getting March's box! 

yay.gif
I'm wondering when we'll get charged for April? I still haven't gotten my March box and the extra box I bought for my mom hasn't even shipped so I don't think I'll be too happy if I get charged for April before even getting March's box! 
Hehe I love that dancing elephant - so cute! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I skipped the March box but re-subbed for April so I'm not sure when they'll charge for this month. Hopefully you get your March boxes before April's though! That would be a bit ridiculous lol.

Originally Posted by martianeskimo /img/forum/go_quote.gif

yay.gif

I remember reading somewhere that they are going to start charging the 5th of the month.

Back