Golden Tote

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I caved and because I missed the golden tote picked up an accessory tote instead. Hope it will be worth the crazy shipping.

Has anyone received shipment notice? I am still waiting for the tracking number for my accessory tote. Wish they were more consistent with answering the emails, sometimes they are super quick and sometimes it takes a long time. Still a fan but think they can improve this a bit.

Has anyone received shipment notice? I am still waiting for the tracking number for my accessory tote. Wish they were more consistent with answering the emails, sometimes they are super quick and sometimes it takes a long time. Still a fan but think they can improve this a bit.

Originally Posted by stylishmomofnw /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Nope, nothing here either unfortunately...

I just got my tracking number this afternoon, I'm hoping it gets here quickly. I'm so excited since this is my first tote!

I was told my accessory tote would ship Monday and its Wednesday no tracking yet, also there is a wrong tracking number on the account page; hope this all straightens out this week. The process was much easier last month but I am still hopeful.

Originally Posted by stylishmomofnw /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I was told my accessory tote would ship Monday and its Wednesday no tracking yet, also there is a wrong tracking number on the account page; hope this all straightens out this week. The process was much easier last month but I am still hopeful.
I just got my tracking number today so hopefully yours shows up soon! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by beautyhustler /img/forum/go_quote.gif
M Brooke-which tote did you order?
I got the $149 tote, and I placed the order on March 12. I think they must be pretty late sending them out because last week I read on their FB page that they would send out Monday. Clearly that didn't happen!

It looks like people have started receiving their totes! There are 2 comments on the Facebook page. They should all be on the way and I think they use UPS Ground so it should be pretty quick compared to FedEx Dumb Post.

I now have a tracking number in my account info. My tote will be here Tuesday!

Still no tracking for my accessory tote, getting a bit worried. Will keep you updated. Can't wait to se what everyone receives!

I got my tote yesterday and it is AMAZING! So much better than the last month's tote!

What did you get? I am waiting on the $49 tote with the zebra cardi - should come on Monday.

I hope I'm doing this right..Sorry the photos are really bad!

Packaged with a jewelry 'extra': 

YATEZMb.jpg

My first pick, color block dress:
sw3RmtZ.jpg

Second pick, polka dot sweater:
weNGjCp.jpg

Puella maxi dress, retail is $98 (currently on the Anthropologie website): 
LdA8Xnb.jpg

Puella cami, $38
PrY4EJh.jpg

Choke Shirt Co. Anchor tee, $35:
e8Im2T9.jpg