How Many Eye Palettes Do You Have?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5. I have ud 15th anniversary, naked 2, Theodora, Glinda, and the balm nude palettes.  Irecently ditched tarte true blood and ud nakeds because they expired.

8 eye palettes

Sephora Disney Cinderella Storylook Palette - definitely my fav!

Venice 18 eyeshadow palette - actually pretty good quality although I think this brand is out of business?

NYX C'est la Vie

NYX Pardon My French

Wet N' Wild Cool as a Cucumber Trio - still haven't opened

Revlon Wet/Dry Eyeshadow Quad in Hints of Spring

L'Oreal Wear Infinite Quad Eyeshadow in Violets - won't buy again, not great quality

ELF Little Black Beauty Book Cool Edition

Originally Posted by madeupMegan /img/forum/go_quote.gif

8 eye palettes

Sephora Disney Cinderella Storylook Palette - definitely my fav!

Venice 18 eyeshadow palette - actually pretty good quality although I think this brand is out of business?

NYX C'est la Vie

NYX Pardon My French

Wet N' Wild Cool as a Cucumber Trio - still haven't opened

Revlon Wet/Dry Eyeshadow Quad in Hints of Spring

L'Oreal Wear Infinite Quad Eyeshadow in Violets - won't buy again, not great quality

ELF Little Black Beauty Book Cool Edition
Oh, I'm so jelly you have the Cinderella palette! I have been DYING to get it! IT'S SO PRETTY!

It is! The colours go well with my skin tone too! And the quality of the shadows is amazing!

Personally I have two technically four eyeshadow palettes. I have the Sephora Collection Colorful Palette in Wild Safari 03, Maybelline Expert Wear Eyeshadow in Natural Smokes, Urban Decay Naked Platte and BH Cosmetics 1st Edition 120 Palette. I wanted to get the Storbylook Jasmine Palette Vol 2, or the Glinda Platte but I stopped myself. What was I really going to do with the Glinda Palette? Do light and airy makeup on myself? I can already do that using a combination of my 120 palette, naked palette, and maybelline palette. The Jasmine palette was so pretty, but I kept looking at the colors, I kept telling myself most likely have very similar colors in my 120 palette from BH Cosmetics. I really don't need any new eyeshadow... but that doesn't stop me from drooling over new palettes when I see them. 

Realistically I need new blushes, brushes, brush guards, lipstick, lipliner, foundation, nail polish, highlighter and concealer heck anything, before I even think of buying more eyeshadow. 

When ever I see a new palette I just tell myself I prolly have a color similar to it at home. Although it is a tad hard sometimes. 

I own 2 palettes and one of them is from Essence and another one I bought from a local drugstore years ago and it's still with me. I don't wear much eyeshow so that's why I don't really have that many. 

Right now I have:

Sephora Desert Sunset (rarely use)

Kat Von D True Romance in True Love (one of my favorites currently)

UD Glinda (used for Easter look, really like this one)

UD Theodora (Love the colors, not sure if they will work for me, haven't used yet)

Sephora Cinderella x2 (not really a fan, bought for packaging and haven't used yet)

Lorac Unzipped (ordered from Sephora, haven't received yet)

Tarte Day to Night Eye (ordered from Sephora, haven't received yet)

I have a thing for eye palettes. I want most of the ones I see! I didn't count my singles, duos, trios or quads here. 

The only frustrating thing about palettes is when you fall in love with a shade and it's only available in a palette. I have a few shadows like that! 

I have:

Urban Decay:

Naked 2

Glinda

Vegan

Book of Shadows 2

Stila:

18 color color wheel

Too Faced:

Pixie Pin Ups

The balm:

Balmjovi

Nude 'Tude

Nyx:

Love in Paris

Elf:

I have about 3  of the quads

Both of the 144 pallets

Essentials Beauty Book Smokey Eye Set

I also have a couple of palettes from Claires and The Color Workshop, but I hardly ever use them.

Hi! I love my eyeshadow palettes! TheBalm Nude Tude I use all the time.  Urban Decay Naked I also use almost every day.  I have several Urban Decay palettes: (Fun, Dangerous, Black, B.O.S.IV, Skull) Sephora Shades of Nature,  Most of the UD palettes are colorful so I use them less often, but I LOVE playing with eyeshadow so much I really use them all quite a bit.  I have depotted all but Naked and Nude Tude.  The rest are in Zpalettes.  Love those! So in all I have eight or so palettes.
smile.gif

It's actually embarrassing at this point. I think I own almost every Bobbi Brown Palette. They're the perfect travel companion because they usually have colors for day and night in them so it's really all you need to pack. While similar, there's always a new twist on classic colors that makes me want each and every one of them!

Just bought another one today: Stila written in the stars eyeshadow palette.  It was on clearance at urban outfitters for $5 and it's the same one that is in the birchbox shop for $15.  

Edit: I forgot about my Stila color wheel that I got on ebay for $15.  I think I have 8 or 9 eye palettes total 
smile.gif

NAKED 2

LORAC PRO

BH 88 COLOR

UD DELUXE SHADOW BOX

TARTE PUTTIN' ON THE GLITZ COLLECTION

And some smaller drugstore palettes/ quads from before I ever purchased a good sized palette. At this point, I couldn't justify buying any more. I have waaaay to many options with what I currently own. With that said, I am dying for MEET MATT(E) NAKED and would probably cave if I saw it for a good price/ on sale.

NAKED 2 LORAC PRO BH 88 COLOR UD DELUXE SHADOW BOX TARTE PUTTIN' ON THE GLITZ COLLECTION And some smaller drugstore palettes/ quads from before I ever purchased a good sized palette. At this point, I couldn't justify buying any more. I have waaaay to many options with what I currently own. With that said, I am dying for MEET MATT(E) NAKED and would probably cave if I saw it for a good price/ on sale.
You just gotta wait for the Balm's website to work to get Meet Matt(e) Nude for 50% off!!

Well, I have:

- a Kat Von D palette

- Urban Decay's The Black Palette

- the eyeshadow set of 4 palettes from LORAC's Sweet Temptations

- a matte palette from Sephora

- Coastal Scents Cairo Go palette

- a custom pressed palette from Kueen of Kolor

- NYX Love in Paris in Be Our Guest Maurice

- just ordered The Balm's Balm Jovi and I have a Lancome one coming as well

I think that is it. I will check tomorrow to make sure ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have four actual palettes:

• Stila In the Garden
  • Stila in the Moment
  • Urban Decay Naked 2
  • Urban Decay Glinda

I have 13 palettes:

UD Naked

UD Naked II

UD Naked basics

Lorac Pro palette

Too Faced Boudoir eye

Too Faced Natural eye

Too Faced Natural at night eye

Too faced Romantic eye

Too Faced Matte eye

Too Faced Naked eye

Too Faced Smokey eye

Too Faced Smokey (older version) eye

Too Faced Summer eye

I didn't realize I had that many! I really wanted to buy TheBalm Nude Tude palette, but I probably should not lol. 

Compared to some of you ladies, I don't have many palettes. I have: 1. Stila in the moment 2. UD Glinda 3. UD Theodora 4. Too Faced Pixi Pin ups I really want to buy both naked palettes, hopefully I can buy one of them soon.

Back