Influenster "Mom Box"

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Kittables /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That doesn't even look like the traditional packaging for Ivory soap... or am I still living in the 80s? lol. I had major surgery when I was 5 and my mom had to use Ivory soap on me when she'd bathe me b/c it was the most delicate, non-perfumed variety. I'll definitely try it out. I take it it can be used as a simple hand soap? I think that's what it would be most ideal for in my home. 
It's been packaged this way for a while, but no, it's not the old packaging, lol.  It used to have colors.  And identifiying marks that don't look like the imprint shining through the warpper, lol.

ISince I'm not fond of using Ivory in the tub because of soap scum issues (granted they may have changed the formula though), and my daughter was amazed at how it floated, I may show her what happens when you microwave Ivory soap.  Science! 

I thought I was the only one who would feel that way! Yeah, they're much too short to be usable. Even when my nails are short, they're too long for these things! Even when I cut my nails ultra short, the pink part almost goes up to my fingertip, so I would say my nails always look naturally long anyway. But they always grow so fast! Like, I'll cut them one week and the next week they'll have grown significantly. 
I don't think my nails look naturally long, which is what really gets me.  If anything, I think I have short, stubby fingers.  Maybe I've upgraded?  Actually, I kind of wonder if these aren't meant for younger teens.

Originally Posted by Linabunnie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Nice!!! Is it a full version?
Heck no... It has lesson demos in 14 different languages, not enough to learn from. For the 99.00 price tag on the full version I doubt I will be buying it...

Originally Posted by Pellen /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Heck no... It has lesson demos in 14 different languages, not enough to learn from. For the 99.00 price tag on the full version I doubt I will be buying it...
Ohhh geez lol ok I was hoping to get it but I guess im better off with the dish drying towel. Thanks

So after not being home yesterday when my box was supposed to arrive, it wasnt delivered today either. Im pretty sure my neighbors took it right off my doorstep. This is such bs! Im soo sick and tired of having to worry about my mail when im away. Does anyone know if I can somehow set something up so packages arent left when im out? If this option doesnt exist guess im forced to buy a PO box. ugghhhh!!!​

So after not being home yesterday when my box was supposed to arrive, it wasnt delivered today either. Im pretty sure my neighbors took it right off my doorstep. This is such bs! Im soo sick and tired of having to worry about my mail when im away. Does anyone know if I can somehow set something up so packages arent left when im out? If this option doesnt exist guess im forced to buy a PO box. ugghhhh!!!

That is so grimey! I'd be knocking on my neighbors door asking them if they saw a package! Let them look you in the eye and tell you they didn't see it! Granted it was free but what if you paid for something they took? Ughhhhh sorry that's just plain awful and I'm sorry your neighbors are scumbags. I'd talk to the post office about leaving packages when you aren't home...stealing mail is also a federal offense!

Originally Posted by Pellen /img/forum/go_quote.gif

What are the 14 different languages it has to sample from?

Originally Posted by bloo /img/forum/go_quote.gif

What are the 14 different languages it has to sample from?
Spanish, Chinese, English, Italian, Greek, Arabic, Dutch, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, and Turkish

Originally Posted by lovestarbrooke /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That is so grimey! I'd be knocking on my neighbors door asking them if they saw a package! Let them look you in the eye and tell you they didn't see it! Granted it was free but what if you paid for something they took? Ughhhhh sorry that's just plain awful and I'm sorry your neighbors are scumbags. I'd talk to the post office about leaving packages when you aren't home...stealing mail is also a federal offense!
This neigborhood just sucks period, I need to move! I wokeup one morning to find that my solar-dog had been stolen from my doorstep. Now were forced to leave our outside light on. Its pretty frustrating. Anyway, I spoke with the Post Office yesterday and they said I need to write a letter stating that nothing is to be left while im not home. Im gona try and see what happens. 

That sucks! Stupid neighbors.  You may be able to contact Influenster and explain that you never received your package and see if they will send another.

I finally received my box today and I'm a tad bit bummed that there is no software of dish drying mat.  Oh well.  The fake nails are also way too small for my fat fingers.  I got a pretty color though.  Maybe I'll give them to my niece as they are right up her alley. 

My box came today and I'm thankful this is free because the items are decent but lackluster compared to the other most recent box. In my box I got...

One Ivory Bar Soap
DenTek Comfort Clean & Fun Flossers
Stash Tea Superfruits Tea Samples
Nektar Sweetener
Quaker Soft Baked Raisin Cookie (which I promptly ate)
imPRESS Press-On Manicure by Broadway Nails
The Original Dish Drying Mat

I use Ivory bar soap as it is on the kids so nothing new there. DenTek flossers I'm familiar with and buy because my dentist recommended it for my kids and they like the dino shaped ones. I already have Stash tea and even the Superfruits sampler which I like. The Quaker cookie I gobbled down before the kids did. The imPRESS nails... I won't use but will give to my youngest daughter - age 13 - who loves stick on nails. I find stick on nails fall off too easily. The mat... love it but I don't wash dishes so I'll actually keep it to use when I wash my makeup brushes instead of a towel.

My box still hasnt showed up. It was for sure stolen. Im gona have to call Influenster back on Monday so they can track it. Hopefully I can get another sent out. This stinks!

I just got mine today so most likely yours will arrive this week. Give it until Friday.

My box came today and I'm thankful this is free because the items are decent but lackluster compared to the other most recent box. In my box I got...
One Ivory Bar Soap DenTek Comfort Clean & Fun Flossers Stash Tea Superfruits Tea Samples Nektar Sweetener Quaker Soft Baked Raisin Cookie (which I promptly ate) imPRESS Press-On Manicure by Broadway Nails The Original Dish Drying Mat I use Ivory bar soap as it is on the kids so nothing new there. DenTek flossers I'm familiar with and buy because my dentist recommended it for my kids and they like the dino shaped ones. I already have Stash tea and even the Superfruits sampler which I like. The Quaker cookie I gobbled down before the kids did. The imPRESS nails... I won't use but will give to my youngest daughter - age 13 - who loves stick on nails. I find stick on nails fall off too easily. The mat... love it but I don't wash dishes so I'll actually keep it to use when I wash my makeup brushes instead of a towel.
That's a great idea for the dish mat! I didn't get one of those or the DVD. Just as well I dont really NEED either. I am in agreement that I'm not complaining however, the whole box was kinda blah. I joked to all my friends it was a box of crap

I got an email yesterday stating that anyone who got a "super badge" would automatically qualify for one of their upcoming boxes. Does anyone know what this would entail?

I got an email yesterday stating that anyone who got a "super badge" would automatically qualify for one of their upcoming boxes. Does anyone know what this would entail?
Go to the site and log in.....the details are there..... Tou have to post a pic of each individual item from the box and you will get the superbadge.. Kinda stinks I can't do it b/c my son ate that cookie over a week ago! LoL!

Sweet! I obsessively took pics of everything playing around with my camera, lol. Edit - Looks like you can take a picture of the cookies in-store, the person that ate the cookie, or a package that you bought if you bought 'em.

Latest posts

Back