Ipsy March 2015-spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like the NYX for the Purlisse / Vintage / Boo Boo / Brandt is the purple Hulk one, which looks more like a "radiant orchid" color.

Unfortunately of all the options this was my last preference. I'm hoping they have some good 500 point items this month as I think ipsy and I are close to finally calling it quits. Which makes me sad.
That was my last choice, I had a feeling I would get it too because everything else they are sending me, I don't want. I cancelled and now I don't feel so bad.

Finally found an instagram post of someone with my bag, Lucky Penny and Little Suzie. I was hoping for the nude color, but I'm glad I didn't get purple. Glad to be getting the copper shadow though, I love copper tones and regularly use two or three similar.

Okay so the purple lipstick isn't THAT bad. Its not dark at all. Its more of a pinkish with purple undertone on my lips. One thin application isn't too dark and lasts quite awhile.

I can't find an Instagram picture with my bag combo and I really want to know which color lipstick and nail polish I will be getting!! Lol my bag is: 

NYX Lipstick

Milani Polish

Concealer

Dr. Brandt

Purlisse 

Has anyone seen a picture with this bag combo yet? Thanks in advance lovely ladies! =]

I found your bag! wp_ss_20150313_0001.png

I havent seen my bag variation at all:

Concealer brush

Purlisse

Dr. Brandt

Nail polish

Nyx lipstick

I've searched everywhere I'm so hoping that I do not get that pinkish looking lipstick!!!

I guess I'll have to wait until my bag is delivered today..

I received the double-ended brush (love)
Coolway glow hair oil (will try)
Pixi eyeshadow in Apricot glow (nice- shimmery bronze and gold)
skyn hydogel cooling eye patches (yay!)
NYX butter lipstick in Hulk (meh)

cancelled my ipsy today. while i loved getting a fun package, i ended up getting so many samples that i'm not really getting use out of. glad my last ipsy bag was a good one! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I've been with Ipsy a year now and this was a good anniversary bag.

NYX Pops- great neutral shade for me

Sexy Hair Creme- I love anything with Argan oil

Dr. Brandt- I really like this brand and this product should be good on no makeup days

Concealer- I like the ingredients and the color actually works for me

Marsk Fifty Shades- this is the only thing I'm not that interested in. I don't have any loose pigments or dark gray shadow so I might use it occasionally.

I've only had two bad bags in a year (June and January).

Ugh! So now that I've tried them, there are two products that I may end up tossing:

- Dr. Brandt - stinks! does anyone else find this unpleasantly (and strongly) scented?

- sexy hair creme - like what it does to my hair but not the glitter it leaves all over my hands - it doesn't even seem to add sparkle to my hair, just my hands!

Ugh! So now that I've tried them, there are two products that I may end up tossing:

- Dr. Brandt - stinks! does anyone else find this unpleasantly (and strongly) scented?

- sexy hair creme - like what it does to my hair but not the glitter it leaves all over my hands - it doesn't even seem to add sparkle to my hair, just my hands!
I like the dr. Brandt, but you're right it does smell really strong of tea tree oil. Although I noticed the smell goes away once it soaks in. As for the sexy hair I didn't notice any glitter on my hands after using it, but it made my hair really soft and curly for some reason?

IMG_20150316_163201.jpg

This is what Ipsy sent me to replace the eyelash curler. I've seen 2 people on FB post pictures of a eye shadow palette they received. My curler is still in the bag but when I looked it appears to be in working order. I wonder if Ipsy sent palettes to the people who got one that broke and the brush to everyone else? Did anyone else get a replacement item in their March bag ?

Back