Julep Promo Codes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
May penny promo code:

SHAREONMAY

or
PENNY
or
MAYINTRO

June penny promo codes:
SHAREONJUNE
or
PENNY
or
JUNEINTRO

I had four or five days to go with my profile "Classic With a Twist" choices

OR

pick a different profile and get other polishes, lip gloss, etc.

OR

send the box to a friend

OR

skip the month.

THEN I was not billed (Found my info, I had June 20-25 to make my selections) until June 27th.

I had plenty of time to make up my mind, see ALL the choices including my own and every other profile's choices, or

to cancel etc. I have been thrilled with Julep's customer service too!

Here's a code in case you'd like to try them (my July box has two polishes, a lip gloss, a bonus polish, a coupon for another

free polish and I THINK they put in something extra each month like the toe separators I got in the intro box).

Referral link deleted. Please see Terms of Service for more info.

The current intro box code is "PENNY" and costs only 1 cent!

COLOR2012 is a great way to get a good deal on a Julep Membership. I signed up yesterday and I can’t wait for my first one to come. 

I used the code to and so thankful I saw this because I would have paid full price for the first box:( so happy I got to be apart of this offer. What a deal!

Thanks for posting the promo code!  I just used it and got mine for $1.91.  YEAY!  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I'm a little slow on the draw, but I didn't even know the Julep boutiques were in my local area, LOL!  I just made an appointment for a manicure on August 4th at their Gig Harbor, WA location.  I think I'm in heaven!!  Can't wait for the manicure and the maven boxes!! 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Anyone know of any promo codes that work for already existing Julep mavens? I think there were some free polish ones but I don't know the codes. Thanks!

Originally Posted by madeupMegan /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Anyone know of any promo codes that work for already existing Julep mavens? I think there were some free polish ones but I don't know the codes. Thanks!
You might be thinking of the ones that came in mystery boxes. 

I was just about to post a thread for Julep coupon codes and then I saw this one way down there..
biggrin.gif
I hope it is okay to rejuvenate this thread but one thing I love about MUT is how many awesome codes the members always seem to know about.

Anyway, are there any codes out there for current subscribers? I only know about the Halloween set one that is now expired. Thanks!!!

I think the code FIRST20 is valid through the end of the month for 20% off a purchase of $20 or $25

Found this on FB not sure for how long is valid tho : 30% off coupon code > OCT30

Found this on FB not sure for how long is valid tho : 30% off coupon code > OCT30
I think this code is only valid for their October best sellers (Polymer Top Coat, Think Pink Trio, Hope Trio, and ZigZag Ultimate Mystery Box). The 50% off code GOCRAZY is better for most items (not sale ones though :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> ).

Quote: Originally Posted by redjill /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think this code is only valid for their October best sellers (Polymer Top Coat, Think Pink Trio, Hope Trio, and ZigZag Ultimate Mystery Box). The 50% off code GOCRAZY is better for most items (not sale ones though
frown.gif
).
You are right.

I just saw a promo on the site today for an extra 20% off holiday gift sets.  Code is Holiday20.  It was a timed offer, so not sure if it's around after today but thought I'd share!

Just saw on the website there's a promo for today only: 40OFF for 40% off. 

Not valid in the secret store, savvy deals, maven exclusives, gift cards, or subscriptions. They also raised the Black Friday prices back up to normal. 

Back