Julep Promo Codes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh wait! There's more! That one was just one of 5 :-D

30OFF = 30% off

NAILCOLOR = free nail color with $20 purchase

10OFF20 = $10 off $20 or more

BAREFACE = free Bareface cleansing oil with $20 purchase

I used the 10OFF20 to get the Little Lights set of minis for $10. Nothing else really stands out as a super good deal to me with the codes. I'll just wait and use the 40% off from my box at the end of the year sale to pick up any other holiday sets that they may discount then :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

thanks for those.  i am running out on remover so i got 2 bottles of that and with the $10 off, it was like getting one (practically) free. 

Quote: Originally Posted by cari12 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Oh wait! There's more! That one was just one of 5 :-D

30OFF = 30% off

NAILCOLOR = free nail color with $20 purchase

10OFF20 = $10 off $20 or more

BAREFACE = free Bareface cleansing oil with $20 purchase

I used the 10OFF20 to get the Little Lights set of minis for $10. Nothing else really stands out as a super good deal to me with the codes. I'll just wait and use the 40% off from my box at the end of the year sale to pick up any other holiday sets that they may discount then :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 
Any idea when this codes expire?  I can't decide if I should shop now or wait for the end of year sale, but since I have the year on review set plus a few others on their way  I was considering getting some products instead of nail polish for once. Cant never have too much cuticle oil..

Oh wait! There's more! That one was just one of 5 :-D 30OFF = 30% off NAILCOLOR = free nail color with $20 purchase 10OFF20 = $10 off $20 or more BAREFACE = free Bareface cleansing oil with $20 purchase I used the 10OFF20 to get the Little Lights set of minis for $10. Nothing else really stands out as a super good deal to me with the codes. I'll just wait and use the 40% off from my box at the end of the year sale to pick up any other holiday sets that they may discount then :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 
Any idea when this codes expire?  I can't decide if I should shop now or wait for the end of year sale, but since I have the year on review set plus a few others on their way  I was considering getting some products instead of nail polish for once. Cant never have too much cuticle oil..
I believe these are all just valid today until 11:59pm PST

does anyone have a code besides the POPUP30 code? I want to get the mystery box but julep decided to disable the POPUP30 code for the mystery box.

Hey ladies, don't know where to post this but I wanted to offer a one time use code for a free Zoya polish Monet from the new Spring 2014 collection. You have to purchase two polishes from their new collections Awaken or Magical Pixie and you get free shipping too. 

Let me know if any of you are interested. Check out the collections on www.zoya.com

Just got a text code for 50% off Farrah because of Katy Perry's nails at the Grammy's last night. Use code KATYNAILS

If you sign up for texts from julep by texting "julep" to 33733, you get 50% off of a polish. They send you a promo code, it says it expires 2/22.

Yes I signed up for texts and now I cant decide between tracy and diamond theory. Help please!

I don't know if it's still working but when I signed up for the text alerts and got the 50% off code, I was able to use it to get an already discounted color for free. So I imagine it just subtracts half the amount of a full price polish on whatever you purchase.

FYI - The EVERYBODY code for the clutch + polishes does work with the Plie crowdfunding option as long as you spend over $25.

Quote: Originally Posted by DragonChick /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  FYI - The EVERYBODY code for the clutch + polishes does work with the Plie crowdfunding option as long as you spend over $25.
From the find print on the plie page, "Orders using a promotional code may be cancelled." If it works that's awesome, but don't be outraged if your order gets cancelled.

From the find print on the plie page, "Orders using a promotional code may be cancelled." If it works that's awesome, but don't be outraged if your order gets cancelled.
Good thing I couldn't find the plié page and bought some sale polishes instead.

Quote: Originally Posted by TooMuchElectric /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I received my order today and the promo items were included. So it's a use at your own risk I'm guessing.

Anyone else having issues with getting free shipping in their shopping cart today?  I'm logged in, I'm a Maven, and they are trying to charge me $3.99 for shipping...not cool. 

EDIT: I ended up calling and placing my order online to avoid the shipping fee.  Great Customer Service, but she couldn't figure out why I was being charged shipping either.  Maybe it was just a glitch.

Quote:Originally Posted by RenoFab /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Kinda a good deal!

I think it's a good deal! If, like me, you don't have an abundance of gold polishes already. I posted this in the March 2014 thread but no one seems to care about it haha oh well!

I care! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I totally appreciate it! Got myself diamond theory, yay!!!

Quote:Originally Posted by RenoFab /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Kinda a good deal!

I think it's a good deal! If, like me, you don't have an abundance of gold polishes already. I posted this in the March 2014 thread but no one seems to care about it haha oh well!

Back