Julep September 2014 (SPOILERS)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went ahead and used my free polish code on Serena.  I don't really like blue polishes but I'm sure it will be pretty in person.

I'm liking those October colors. Totally justifiable to get an upgrade in your birthday month, right?
I will try not to upgrade, as I need to be saving my money, but it's my birthday month too, and I am utterly obsessed with October.  I hope it is just as good as last year's...if not better! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my shipping email and my box actually shipped yesterday.  Estimated delivery for Wednesday - wow!!!!! :w00t:

I still haven't got my shipping email. Ugh.

I live in KY and this is coming from OH. It shouldn't take this long to at least be shipped.

ETA: And can you beat this? I got a shipping email/tracking number from where I ordered Ingrid. Then, they email me today saying that Ingrid is out of stock. LMAO. I called them and asked for them to give me Zoe instead. They said they would without charging me extra. And, they bloody better well not.

Ive gotten nothing :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I am thinking about going into skip mode for a bit after I get this box (grandfathered in) and trying more Zoya.  It seems to last much longer and the chipping is much less noticable. 

I skipped all the way from March's box to now.

Looks like while I was gone the customer service has gone down the toilet.

I have no idea why I still haven't gotten my shipping email. When they pulled my money out 2 days ago.

I skipped all the way from March's box to now.

Looks like while I was gone the customer service has gone down the toilet.

I have no idea why I still haven't gotten my shipping email. When they pulled my money out 2 days ago.
Probably because of the holiday weekend. Lately it's sometimes taken weeks for people to get their boxes, so don't be surprised that you don't have a tracking email yet.

Got my box already! The lip crayon is smaller than I expected... same size as the polish bottles!

IMG_0315.jpeg

Got my shipping notice. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Finally!

Should be here on the 6th.

And, wow...Mahima looks even prettier in your pic than it did on the website. So glad I got that one too.

Got my box already! The lip crayon is smaller than I expected... same size as the polish bottles!

IMG_0315.jpeg
What color lip crayon did you get? Other than the size, what is your first impression? That's the thing I'm most interested in this month. 

I just got my shipping notice today and can't wait to get my box! 

What color lip crayon did you get? Other than the size, what is your first impression? That's the thing I'm most interested in this month. 

I just got my shipping notice today and can't wait to get my box! 
I got aurora pink. It smells great - a strong Mac-like vanilla scent. It's kind of a medium coverage, similar to many other lip crayons, but it feels smoother and more comfortable than most. I like the color a lot, but it's not very shiny, which is disappointing to me. 

The lip crayons are the same size as the mini lipsticks that Julep made last year. I expect them to be high quality, but the size convinced me to swap mine out for a different product. If they sell them in a set later, I'll probably pick them up.

I got my box already - I can't believe it! I picked two of the satins - Quinn and Ryan, and the magenta plum lip crayon. I like everything so far!
Hey, would you mind doing a swatch of both of them for me? I cannot wait until the 6th to see what they look like. I'm so impatient sometimes. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thanks in advance if you do.

I went ahead and used my free polish code on Serena.  I don't really like blue polishes but I'm sure it will be pretty in person.
is there a free code out there I don't know about? or is like your personal free polish code? I'm tempted by Serena and if there's a code I might take it ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hey, would you mind doing a swatch of both of them for me? I cannot wait until the 6th to see what they look like. I'm so impatient sometimes. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thanks in advance if you do.
Here are Ryan, Quinn, and the Magenta Plum lip crayon:

is there a free code out there I don't know about? or is like your personal free polish code? I'm tempted by Serena and if there's a code I might take it ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
It's the unique codes from back in February for taking 3 boxes. I was saving it for something really good, but nothing really good every came lol. I think there's a code (or codes) right now that gets you a free polish with a $10/$15 (?) min purchase though. POLISHPERK? COLORFORYOU? I'm not sure what codes are active right now.

It's the unique codes from back in February for taking 3 boxes. I was saving it for something really good, but nothing really good every came lol. I think there's a code (or codes) right now that gets you a free polish with a $10/$15 (?) min purchase though. POLISHPERK? COLORFORYOU? I'm not sure what codes are active right now.
Thank you! I forgot about those! I'll try to see if they work ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back