Julep September 2014 (SPOILERS)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you gals are on the Julep Swap fb, or if you have the app, the glitch is back where you can see all the products! Someone posted it to the fb page :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

julep.JPG

julep2.JPG

I'm all about anything oxblood, so I definitely want Mary Lee. Not sure about the rest. I have so many glosses and lip crayons I haven't even gotten around to using yet, so adding more seems silly.

I wonder what the Core Classics box is like, if it's good I might take that box and add Mary Lee. 

*Note that the pics don't exactly line up with the correct boxes, but the profile names are there.

I'm half hoping those of us that did the $16 deal still have a credit left so I can get Kirby.  Though, the description makes it sound like Crystal??  And I guess I wouldn't mind the Magenta lippie.  I'll skip if I don't have a credit though, because other than that I'm not really into the collection.  The colors all look like Julep dupes.

Already not that excited for my It Girl box.

*breathe*Just finish the year out Olivia. You can do this.

*Edit: I AM kinda glad that they're making more satins. However Fifi looks too similar to Jules or Essie's Ballet Slippers. & how the hell do you make a gold cream? I guess we'll ultimately see tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok is it just me or is it at LEAST the third time Julep has had a greenish color and gold color in their It Girl box?   February, June and now September boxes all have green and gold colors for It Girl.   Sort of annoying.  I like that they did more fall colors and a couple of Satin finishes for Fall though.  I cannot WAIT another month, for the October reveal.  I am dying for a Halloween theme.  Dying.  

Last edited by a moderator:
So my account has me getting Lupita, Quinn and the plush pout in Cardinal Red (CWaT box)

Maybe it's just the mood I'm in, but the greys and blues are speaking to me.  I will try to get Kirby, Erin and Quinn on my $18 special (assuming I still have a month left), then decide whether to order some more polishes to use up the Jules on that account.  We'll see how I'm feeling in the morning.

Thanks for the preview of the colors!  I'm kinda feeling the dark shades...Eliana, Mary Lee, Lupita, and Ryan definitely pique my interest.

The lip crayon looks kind of cute, I'm a sucker for lip products...if I get one I'll probably go for the pink one.

I'm kind of feeling Lupita but I have a feeling it's going to be in the same color family as Zoya Veronica, and I'm also pretty sure I have a similar color in Nails Inc Picadilly Circus. I also really love the idea of Quinn because purple but I don't really care for satin

---but the main thing is i really like the names of both polishes because I'm a loser, and that seems like the worst reason to buy polishes if they're not your name. XD

ghhhhhhu I wonder what will be in the modern maven box. If it's just the primer and one of the lippies that's going to be a huge ripoff. I'm really wanting a cobalt blue lately too.

Back